Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Will ExTarlachites abandon Ch. 7 for Ch. 10?

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in Nao Chat
Will channel 10 beome their new home?
  1. Will ex-tarlachites move from 7 to 1025 votes
    1. Yes
       20% (5 votes)
    2. No
       80% (20 votes)

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Last I checked (just a few hours ago), Channel 7 was still busy even after the three new channels were added. Channel 7 might still remain the staple, with another community taking over 10, but who knows? It hasn't been a week yet. Time will tell. :)
    Darkpixie99
  • aef8234aef8234
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    edited June 11, 2019
    Give it time, but chances are people moved to 1 or 4 anyways.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Ch10? No, I think it's more likely they'll assimilate with the rest of the players among the other channels evenly. There might be a small Tarlachian bump on channel 7 but it'll get smaller over time
  • HelsaHelsa
    Maia wrote: »
    Ch10? No, I think it's more likely they'll assimilate with the rest of the players among the other channels evenly. There might be a small Tarlachian bump on channel 7 but it'll get smaller over time

It appears that they are remaining with ch 7; that's cool. It may diminish but I think it will remain the number 2 channel on Nao; even post a full merge since Alexinans don't treat ch 7 as anything special either. It would be kinda like how traffic jams can have memory. Something blocks traffic and traffic piles up behind the issue. Once it is resolved the pile up remains for a while despite there being no apparent reason for it to be in the first place.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Maia wrote: »

You know you just might be right after all. It seems Ch. 7 is not consistently staying even number 2 throughout the day.
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    I expect the particularly social types are taking to channel 1 for meeting +Ruairis and +Maris, there will be holdouts on 7 until we can get rid of the +Tarlach and everyone stops noticing and slowly form into a blob of Nao.
    Personally I always avoided going to channel 7 before the merge, and avoid 1 now. I prefer the channel that looks like it has the least people connected to it to minimize exposure to channel crashes and server lag. I'm just one +Tarlach though I can't speak for everyone :)
    MesantorganIborii
  • HelsaHelsa
    It's saturday evening and Ch 2 is number 2 and channel 7 is just another channel; it seems that didn't take long.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    It's saturday evening and Ch 2 is number 2 and channel 7 is just another channel; it seems that didn't take long.

Seems like the action is 1, 2, 7.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    We only chose 7 after 5 and 2 because when Channel 1 was our main, the monster server went down on ch1, so we ditched it.
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    edited June 18, 2019
    Im not from Tarlach but i run on 8 mostly my self
  • HelsaHelsa
    We only chose 7 after 5 and 2 because when Channel 1 was our main, the monster server went down on ch1, so we ditched it.

I always wondered why that was so.
  • HelsaHelsa
    It looks like the Tarlach effect is no more; the Mari/Ruairi mob has spoken! Channel 2 appears to be the number two channel and channel 7 is just another channel.
    Ch 1 has crushed any opposition.
    Sadly.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Sadly.

For some reason the "loss" of Ch. 7 has made me think of the mission of having Heritage Buildings and UNESCO sites.
    Kensamaofmari
    Helsa wrote: »
    Sadly.

For some reason the "loss" of Ch. 7 has made me think of the mission of having Heritage Buildings and UNESCO sites.

That was old Filia and Vales