Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Change Direct Dye Ampoule?

SeedThornsSeedThorns
Mabinogi Rep: 780
edited June 16, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Instead of giving a palette, let us type in a colour HEX..
Yes?
HisahimeTHICCthighssavelivesDanievictria

Comments

• HisahimeHisahime
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    I'd be down for that, I can't ever get it right with the dye amps.
  • LokitinLokitin
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    I mean, yeah, that’d be cool, but wouldn’t that skyrocket their value? To be able to pick literally any color...their NX price would certainly go up, too (no one would buy fixed dye gacha ever again). Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, it’d be cool to have a “master dye” on the market for people who are willing to pay for it. I think most people get Amps to take a chance with black/white dying because they’re cheaper than Fixed black/white dyes.
    So I’d suggest it as a separate, new kind of dye, rather than changing the dye amp we already have and that some people may not want to lose (for financial purposes).
    SherriIonHisahime