Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

gen 22 secret note

ladyroladyro
Mabinogi Rep: 600
in Help
How do I move on to the underground river section? I have the secret note, and the wiki says to type the password to open the stairs. Where do I type the password? There is no box to type it in like the destination boxes. Thank you for your help.

Comments

• NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Type it in chat while in the room beyond the dresser, as though your character were saying the secret password. It must match the note EXACTLY. This includes capital letters.
  • ladyroladyro
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Thank you, I'll give that a try!