Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Notice: Guilds

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Notices
Hello Milletians,

Just wanted to announce that the issue with guilds regarding a character with the +server tag in their name who couldn't leave any expired guild, has been fixed!

Additionally, newly created guilds can now view their guild page via the website.

We are still looking into the issue of guild leaders being unable to accept users with the +server tag into guilds.

We are also still looking into bringing Name Changes as well so stay tuned for more info.

- The Mabinogi Team
DANIartsLastSaturdayDanievictriaDarkpixie99SherriMesantorganWolfsinger

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Quick! Everyone join new guilds before it's over! JK
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Remove the +Server tags. Put something else there, like just numbers. Please.
    Maia
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited June 18, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »

Yeah they could've added a 1, 2, or 3 depending on your server origin. Oh well, I think it's too late for that though or they would probably have to wipe meet-cutes, wedding rings, seal stones, RA upgrades, and likely other stuff again. I'd think they would probably just fix the way guilds see names with +'s in them in order to allow them to join.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Maia wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

Yeah they could've added a 1, 2, or 3 depending on your server origin. Oh well, I think it's too late for that though or they would probably have to wipe meet-cutes, wedding rings, seal stones, RA upgrades, and likely other stuff again. I'd think they would probably just fix the way guilds see names with +'s in them in order to allow them to join.

Or...rather than perverse the coding anymore than it is...we could just make it simple.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    I don't think wiping everything and potentially causing more problems is "simple." They probably want a lasting solution. My hope is that some unexpected bonuses might pop up out of this, like being able to change names without leaving a guild or something because of the rework.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Maia wrote: »
    I don't think wiping everything and potentially causing more problems is "simple." They probably want a lasting solution. My hope is that some unexpected bonuses might pop up out of this, like being able to change names without leaving a guild or something because of the rework.

That would be nice, especially for guild leaders.