Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi Wiki no longer reporting traffic for me

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in General Chat
How about the rest of you?

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Looks fine to me.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Me too, I guess it was just down for a bit.
  • HelsaHelsa
    On the wiki traffic monitor, beside each channel is a blue octogon with a capital E in it, below that is a gauge with three boxes; what does that indicate?
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited June 16, 2019
    Helsa wrote: »
    On the wiki traffic monitor, beside each channel is a blue octogon with a capital E in it, below that is a gauge with three boxes; what does that indicate?

Event probably. Reflecting that an Event is active in said channel or server on the chance the event goes down or something. =T
  • HelsaHelsa
    Leinei wrote: »

Event probably. Reflecting that an Event is active in said channel or server on the chance the event goes down or something. =T

That sounds good. Is there a limit of 3 events?
  • LeineiLeinei

That sounds good. Is there a limit of 3 events?

If you're referring to the green and white bar beneath the blue E, I wonder if that reflects ping. I hovered my mouse over it and it showed the % of the channel being full, the ping reading, that an event was active and that the channel was online.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited June 18, 2019
    If a problem with the Mabinogi World Wiki shows up, please contact an active user on the official Mabinogi discord. Not all of them are active on the forums.
  • HelsaHelsa
    If you're referring to the green and white bar beneath the blue E, I wonder if that reflects ping. I hovered my mouse over it and it showed the % of the channel being full, the ping reading, that an event was active and that the channel was online.

But if you hover the cursor slightly over to the channel icon proper you still get the same info.