Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Which Combat Talents Feel The Most Awesome to You?

Comments

• KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited June 17, 2019
    puppetry.

Basically a walking kinetic-advantage whip-like tool wielded by in inhumanly strong alien from another dimension. The chains themselves sound clunky and heavy ingame, the puppets take slow large strides with their attack animations. And the results were lulzy with endgame catering buffs
    Danievictria
  • TreesTrees
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    edited June 17, 2019
    I love archery!!!!! All of the benefits of elf archery + xbow movement + mounted archery + crystal deer + my aesthetically pleasing crx makes it really wonderful for playing strategically or chilled
    Danievictria
  • ChurrmanderChurrmander
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    edited June 19, 2019
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Blacksmithing and Tailoring?

+Cooking.

For combat, Chains+Ninja for me.

Cooking and Fishing are my favorite non-combat skills.

Magic + Chain is my go-to for combat. I really wish we could mix and match talents.
    DanievictriaKensamaofmari
  • MabiIn2k19MabiIn2k19
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,390
    edited June 20, 2019
    Ciri wrote: »
    Nomnomnoms wrote: »
    Man, for the longest time I felt like I was the only one who really loved this combo XD.

I love Battle Alchemy, but it always felt a little clunky in comparison to the newer skillsets that came out. Now my favorite thing to do is find a clump of baddies, death mark a guy in the center, then flame burst that sucker to vaccum all the baddies into the flame burst, then alternate flame burst and spinning slasher until they're all dead. Super satisfying, haha.

Right!? #MakeAlchemyGreatAgain

Alchemy has one of the highest potential damage outputs in the game...
    Danievictria
  • VenescenceVenescence
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    I love close combat because it feel really intuitive.
    Chain slasher has succesfully re-created this feeling so there are my two favourite.
    I can't say what I think of alchemy and magic, because I don't give a try at all the possibility they offer.

Martial art is really satisfying because of the animation and the system of combo that can be pretty fun and immersive, but the cooldown break the rythm, and it's not practical in case of multi-aggro
    Ninja have pretty animation two, but I'm not a fan, and I am neutral about dual gun : I don't find it unpleasant to use, I'm not immerged in fun either.

But I'm biased : I do not have excellent reaction time and I my timing in general is mediocre (and probably that playing from France when the server are in the USA is an obstacle when timing is key ^^ ) so probably that I'm not in the optimal situation to appreciate the other combat skills ^^"
    Danievictria
  • SolarEclipseSolarEclipse
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    My favorite talent is Giant Full Swing. B)
    Danievictria