Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G23: Tempest Part 1 - Patch Notes - June 20th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited June 20, 2019 in Vault
It's that time again for our Monthly Patch Notes, and G23: Tempest Part 1 is here! Check out all the details here.

00J6E-5027f043-8644-4c7a-bdb7-b02619522898.jpg

The following Events, Sales, and Promotions are running:

Sweet Summer Forest Pet Box: Monday, June 3rd, After Maintenance - Thursday, June 27th, Before Maintenance
16 Character Name Event: Monday, June 3rd, After Maintenance - Thursday, July 18th, Before Maintenance
Summer Master Plan Events 2019: Monday, June 3rd, After Maintenance - Thursday, August 22nd, Before Maintenance
G23 Celebration Events: Thursday, June 13th, After Maintenance - Thursday, June 27th, Before Maintenance
Checkmate Gachapon: Thursday, June 20th, After Maintenance - Thursday, July 18th, Before Maintenance
Far Darrig Coin Event: Thursday, June 20th, After Maintenance - Thursday, July 25th, Before Maintenance
G23 Part 1: Tempest: Thursday, June 20th, After Maintenance

G23: Tempest:

Check out the G23 Part 1 Microsite for more details!

• You must be cumulative total level 5,000 to start the G23 storyline.
  • If you have completed G22, you will receive the “Winter Festival” quest in the “Apocalypse” quest tab upon logging in.
  • If you haven’t completed G22, you can start G23 from the “Chapter Info” menu.

New Techniques:
  • Phantasmal Sight - Obtained when completing the G23 quest, "The Relic of Vales".
  • Tenacious Taunt - Obtained when completing the G23 quest, "Doubtful Threshold".
  • Raise these techniques from level 1 up to level 10 to increase the techniques abilities!

New Titles:
  • Complete G23 Part 1: "the Eye of the Storm" 1st Title - Max Damage +10, Magic ATT+10, Protection +5, Magic Protection +5
  • Obtain one of the following, depending on your dialogue selections during the storyline:
  • "the Friendly Friend" 1st Title
  • "the Problem Solver" 1st Title
  • "the Most Precise" 1st Title

New Items:
  • Phantasmal Remnant - Obtain this item when killing a monster with the 'Phantasmal Sight' technique activated. It is an essential energy source when using new techniques. It is automatically consumed whenever you use one of the new techniques.
  • Phantasmal Amalgam - Obtain this item by combining 10 Phantasmal Remnants using the Magic Craft skill. This item can be used to power stronger techniques. ...coming soon!
  • Comprehensive HP 500 Potion & Comprehensive HP 1000 Potion - ...Using a new technique may help to unlock this special craft!
  • Note: The last quest of G23: Part 1 can be completed once G23: Part 2 arrives... coming soon!

Quality of Life:

The following quality of life features have been implemented:

• Changed crafting so that certain crafts are in numerical order or alphabetized depending on the type of item.
  • Improved the lag issue when updating certain character data.
  • Hovering over a bag icon in your Basic inventory tab will highlight the bag menu if it is open.

The following issues have been fixed:

• The Steel Claw item's dyeable areas were visually swapped when equipped.
  • Some character names in the Guild List appeared twice.
  • If a character’s name is over 16 characters, they could not get engaged.
  • Characters with the "+Server" tag in the character name can now properly leave expired guilds through the guild website.
  • Newly created guilds now appear properly on the guild website.

The following text issues have been fixed:

• Revised the spacing of the "Recipient" field in the Mailbox.
  • Revised the Freakishly Flawless/Eerily Elegant Title Coupon's description.
  • Spika's Silver Gauntlet was incorrectly named, "Guanlet" and is now revised.

Known Issues:

The following issues are currently being looked into, and we apologize for any inconvenience:

• The in-game cash shop returns an error when opened. In the meantime, please visit the Web Shop.
  • The Pre-G23 Event Joe and G23 Event Helper Caravan Joe are located in the same spot in Dunbarton.
  • Affecting the Nao server only, some Mini Pets are not showing up correctly on the Character Selection Menu, as well as the Pet Information Menu, and cannot be summoned. Attempting to sort the affected pet may also show the pet abnormally in the pet list. As these pets do not have an inventory, no items are lost.
  • Affecting the Nao server only, requesting to join a guild on some characters may not work.

Comments

• 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    edited June 20, 2019
    well there seems to be a bunch of glitches in this new update. there a random timer in the top right now that keeps saying dead line and the number keeps changing randomly

also the RB info seems to be bugged aswell. mine says i last rbed 737k days ago and says i can rb now but cant (nao sends me back to erin and says wait 6 days)

edit: also the g23 celeb box's are glitched to and they freeze your character if you try to use them. have to log out to fix it x-x
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    I completed G22, but no quest for G23.

Seriously, aren't you guys supposed to TEST this stuff before making the servers live?
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    I completed G22, but no quest for G23.

Seriously, aren't you guys supposed to TEST this stuff before making the servers live?

dont you start it from the story selection window?

its in the book icon at the bottom of the screen
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I used one of the skill potion boxes, the selection screen didn't pop up so I was forced to hit Esc. and it used up my box anyway .3.
    Also why do they expire in 12 hours when the selection screen says they don't o _o
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    The shop is still broken for me
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    When you help Dilys make a potion, you need a stack of 20 bloody herbs, not 5 bloody herbs.
    Sherri
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    M1xDFQt.gif

did it really have to be like this lmao
    SherriDANIartspawcalypseWolfsinger
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Ha! I knew it, I won the bet that we'd get G23 before we'd even see the VIP update!
    SherriWolfsinger
  • EmilieBerryEmilieBerry
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    okay but where the name change at ?????????
    are we gonna slide this one under the rug.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited June 22, 2019
    Hovering over a bag icon in your Basic inventory tab will highlight the bag menu if it is open.

TURN IT OFF