Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hi, been a long time

JochiraEUJochiraEU
Mabinogi Rep: 530
edited June 20, 2019 in Town Square
Hi, don't know how many remember me. I'm Jochira from Mari server. I used to play Mabinogi for years (was actually my 1st MMO), but I got bored and quitted at G19 (I started at G3). Now I've decided to return (but it was at maint when I decided to return so won't be on till tomorrow, though I have a day-off tomorrow so it's alright). I actually decided to make a new char, since I wanna start from scratch and do a different build. When I quitted so was I using the warrior/ninja style, but now I wanna use a rouge-like style (with a hybrid/jack-of-all-trades build).

Truth be told, the reason I returned was cuz I was starting to get a bit bored of Elsword and Closers, so I reduced my playtime for the both of them. Nice to see you all (again). ouo/

also, don't ask me why I decided today, even if I will go for a 5-day vacation on Sunday XD

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Closers is great but I can see why it would get a little boring after a while. awesome story but just missing the feeling of exploring a massive world with more things to do other then just combat. there are not many mmos with as many life skills as mabi, it is a unique game that requires more work and effort then most mmos I have seen making it a fairly rewarding experience. welcome back to the mabi community, the magical game that always comes back and drags old players back into their mabi graves to rest and play mabi for all eternity :)
    JochiraEU
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    You can now find people from Mari old and new alike and make friends from all the other former independent servers (Ruairi and Tarlach) on Nao now. New opportunities have emerged, so I think you will be able to have a good time in your return.
    JochiraEU
  • JochiraEUJochiraEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    You can now find people from Mari old and new alike and make friends from all the other former independent servers (Ruairi and Tarlach) on Nao now. New opportunities have emerged, so I think you will be able to have a good time in your return.

yeah, I did the tutorial segment with my new char and it's actually even more charming and appealing than what I remembered it as, so i'm certain I will have an even better time now than in the past
    KensamaofmariSherri