Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Rest Pose / Auction House

MinniemoonMinniemoon
Mabinogi Rep: 620
in Feedback and Suggestions
I have two suggestions - First, I think it would be cool if we had a new rest pose! My idea is sitting criss-cross, maybe with hands resting in lap or on knees?
Second, there needs to be some sort of price guide for the auction house... Prices are out of control, especially since the merge and all the average price suggestions got wiped. The economy of this game is nuts. I feel like it would be easier to implement now that theres only two servers.
Sherri

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Didn't some outfits make you sit in a particular way when using rest?
  • MinniemoonMinniemoon
    edited June 18, 2019
    None that I've ever had, but even then that's still only if you have that outfit. Maybe if they did it with a coupon or something that would be better
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Maybe they could do it like how Dance of Death works? You can obtain different rest poses and unlock them.
    IonLokitinMinniemoonDarkpixie99DanievictriaHisahimeTHICCthighssavelivesKensamaofmariHaruuchan
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I believe Cores Ninja Suit makes you sit on your legs when using rest if my memory serves me correctly.
    Minniemoon
  • LokitinLokitin
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Male Giant’s rest rank F-A sit in such a way, so this should definitely be able to be implemented for other races/genders. It’d also be great to be able to *choose* a resting position rather than depending on clothing/rank (higher ranks can unlock new positions, but not reduce you to just 1...?) Bet they could even make it an NX unlock coupon thingy for other special positions...

Rest_Rank_F_Giant_Male_Posture.png
    MinniemoonSherriHaruuchan
  • MinniemoonMinniemoon
    Definitely!!
    Sherri
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    check these threads out

1. This person wants three slots added to the style tab for altering idle animation, walking animation, and resting animation. This would allow players to customize not only their appearance but also their physical mannerisms. http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/1907/making-more-use-of-the-style-tab-animation-cards

2. This thread is about customizing skill animations through a tab in the dressing room. This would include combat idle animations, attack animations, and using life skills. Players can also choose from a list of animations based on weapon type, so you can choose sword-stance-1, sword-stance-2, and so on. http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/1559/customizing-skill-animations

3. This thread kind of incorporates both previous suggestions, but doesn't add much except for a nice concept image. http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/18657/animations-dressing-room-or-style-tab

I had my own idea about truly custom, player-created idle animations. To make them we manipulate a stick figure to make an animation of 5 seconds maximum. The finished animation is saved to a personal animation library, and we can pull from that animation library (which also contains game-created animations) to customize sitting idle animations, sitting down & standing up animations, standing idles, movement animations, and many more! We can can even call up these personal animations on demand for use as gestures or dance moves.
    Sherri