Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

About the pet limit...

KorikaKorika
Mabinogi Rep: 210
in General Chat
So I know it's been pretty recent since the last pet limit increase... I was wondering if we could get it to increase more?

8wfqro.jpg In case there were like event pets incoming and such?...

Can we also get rid of the idea of pet adoption medals being purchased only by NX prepaid/ Karmakoin? or to make pet whistles become tradeable? I know I read on a forum or something that you can purchase pet adoption medals at cumulative level 32,000 with nx credit. But I always wondered why it is restricted at level 32,000? Can we not have it at least around 15,000 or 20,000? :'c

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Or maybe let's ask Nexon to stop releasing reskins of almost every pet possible first?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I always wondered why it was locked to pre-paid NX only..
  • KorikaKorika
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    Greta wrote: »
    Or maybe let's ask Nexon to stop releasing reskins of almost every pet possible first?

HMMMM Are they re-skinned? :c But true. NEXON STAHP SENDING US RESKINNED PETS- butgivemorepetroomformorepetsplsanyways.
    Sherri wrote: »
    I always wondered why it was locked to pre-paid NX only..

Same. I read on the restrictions that we can purchase with nx credit at total level of 32,000... But its sooo far. D: I feel like at most should be 20,000 or less. LIKE 10,000 SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD NUMBER To let us purchase pet adoption medals imo. LOL I'm guessing to avoid like people spamming it into the market or something.
    SherriWolfsinger