Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G23 Jarlath's Trail

DragoolfireDragoolfire
Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
in Help
Not sure what to do for this quest. Please Help.
GFKAlgates

Comments

• GFKGFK
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    edited June 22, 2019
    i cant even enter the shadow realm, am i missing something?

EDIT: Never mind LOL hate this ****** g23
  • AlgatesAlgates
    Mabinogi Rep: 485

You have to pick Taill shadow missions and finish them. Then a suspicious trace has a chance of dropping at the end chest (I'm not sure if SM difficulty has anything to do with this as of yet). So, unfortunately, you have run at least 10 SMs, and many more if you're unlucky. I've ran 5 so far, and got 2 drops. You need 10 to advance with the quest.
    GFK
  • GFKGFK
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    Algates wrote: »

You have to pick Taill shadow missions and finish them. Then a suspicious trace has a chance of dropping at the end chest (I'm not sure if SM difficulty has anything to do with this as of yet). So, unfortunately, you have run at least 10 SMs, and many more if you're unlucky. I've ran 5 so far, and got 2 drops. You need 10 to advance with the quest.

Ty, thought it was "monster drops" gods, this is ***** **** ******
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Yes, go to this thread for more info.

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/20591/lets-talk-about-g23-preparing-for-the-plague

My stuff is down a bit.