Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Far Darrig Coin Event

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    I'm just annoyed at the rates for fifth and sixth - been three days and I've got nothing but recovery potions and rusty hammers that aren't even bleeding permanent XD

-Just gonna note that I'm just complaining about my horrible rng luck here, but, I do kinda wonder what the actual rates are XD

After spending 2k coins, I only got ONE box. Nothing but potions and hammers.
    WolfsingerTwistedxFateDarkpixie99
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    "Clear daily missions"
    *Lists Rescue the Scout and Taillteann Defensive Battle"

Are you guys mad on purpose
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    This event has been worst than the others we had. 4 days passed and i'm still stuck at last two prizes. Can't even get the Darrig Box... :')
    TwistedxFateDarkpixie99Sakura2503
  • FullBucketPimpDaddyFullBucketPimpDaddy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Didn't we have a similar event that was removed early because of alt abuse :thinking:
  • GretaGreta
    Didn't we have a similar event that was removed early because of alt abuse :thinking:

We never got these removed.

People kept asking to remove them, but they never did lol.
    Darkpixie99
  • FullBucketPimpDaddyFullBucketPimpDaddy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    edited June 24, 2019
    Ah, my bad, just misremembering the caravan whatever event then.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I'm just annoyed at the rates for fifth and sixth - been three days and I've got nothing but recovery potions and rusty hammers that aren't even bleeding permanent XD

-Just gonna note that I'm just complaining about my horrible rng luck here, but, I do kinda wonder what the actual rates are XD

One an only use so much full recoveries until poisoning occurs.
    And one only has so much gear to raise proficiency in.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

One an only use so much full recoveries until poisoning occurs.
    And one only has so much gear to raise proficiency in.

I've never even worried about this for my clothes, but at the rate this is going my entire dressing room is gonna be full proficient XD
    As for poisoning, well..........I'm tempted to drink them all now XD
    I have seven full stacks. Who's ready to get alcohol - I mean potion poisoned with me? :p
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065

Eh I just cry rigged till they show us the rates. Then if my experience don't match with said rates I just cry even more > w>
    WolfsingerDarkpixie99
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Alshian wrote: »

Eh I just cry rigged till they show us the rates. Then if my experience don't match with said rates I just cry even more > w>

This ain't glorious china.
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited July 4, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    This event has been worst than the others we had. 4 days passed and i'm still stuck at last two prizes. Can't even get the Darrig Box... :')

I've only gotten 1 of those boxes, and all it had in it was more potions.
    You realize that there's a reason Mabinogi was made fun of in MMO Junkie, right? (The gachapons, the "all I got was potions" joke.)
    Seriously, Nexon... not even Runway Story is a good game.
    You quite literally can't even clear the hard levels (around 20) without boosters, and your gold rewards are as unbalanced as the ones in this lottery event. (Only in reverse as far too little.)
    It's as if you guys can't balance a game/event, even if you had a balancing beam placed two inches right in front of you.

TNinja wrote: »
    This ain't glorious china.

With all these poorly planned and hardly rewarded AFK/grind events, it certainly feels out of state.

Sherri wrote: »
    Well.. we did get a different kind of Kinder egg.. instead the candy is on one half and the toy is in the other.
    but yeah, def agreed, gacha bad *thumbs up*
    Yeah, you can find those candy things at Five Below. (Store that sells junk/toys for $5 or below.)
    It's obviously nothing to profit off of, unless you're as highly popular as Pocky.

• FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    3k coins and 120 spins later, I ended up with 80 full restore potions and 40 rusty hammers. Not a single prize of rank 4 or lower. What's the deal with that? And why are the items in the far darrig shop untradeable? I could have made a decent amount of gold from selling those things to people that need them...
  • HankrillonHankrillon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    I've only gotten 1 of those boxes, and all it had in it was more potions.

Lucky enough to get an appreciation box? Hope you're lucky enough to not get garbage. Even luckier to get a lucky check box? Better pray you're lucky still because when you open it you'll be disappointed to see you got 770k gold.
    SherriDarkpixie99
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 6, 2019
    So far i managed to get 2 Darrig Boxes with the help of coins. The first box had an ugly pink Darrig mask and the second one gave me a cute "chair" of five Darrig's dancing around and my character clapping. Lol.
  • AllaAlla
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    I've landed on several prizes other than the last two, but they always switch to one of the last prizes at the last possible chance... It's frustrating.
    Sherri