Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fastest mount on foot

Donk3yDonk3y
Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
edited January 29, 2017 in Help
Which is the fastest mount ingame? The fat chicken or the cosmic stallion? Or is it the scooter?

Comments

• DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    did a quick test probably not too accurate but for me all 3 of those are the same speed
    they all got from west gate to east gate in dunby in 11 seconds lol. same with tuan.
    the little cloud sheep (forgot the actual name of it) was similar too except he doesn't boost just has a constant speed so would be slower over long distance i guess, but then he also doesn't have to worry about running out of stamina. same with floral fairy.
    GretaKingEphy
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I have no idea, but the fastest pet I have on land is probably my Kokopo.
    After it speeds up, it's a mean speed machine.
    or whatever that phrase is
  • ArgentiusDarkonArgentiusDarkon
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    I don't know for sure which is fastest. Like someone said in previous post. "some have a speed boost (special ability) and use stamina more quickly than other pet's". I also have a fast Moped and i have a special "Pink Cheetah" (gach-only) and is very fast continuously without speed boost. I have the Fallen Fairy, which is very fast on ground, but miserably slow in the air. I find i like the pets without the speed boost best. The boost sometimes makes me jump or jerk from lag caused by the boost.