Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Empathy, a casual guild, is recruiting.

DreadhawkDreadhawk
Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
edited June 11, 2019 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello fellow players,

I'm here to introduce you to my own group of weekend warriors.

Empathy is a connection, with another living thing. For humans, it's what many of us experience when we share in the feelings of those around us, no matter what those feelings are. It generally brings people together, for all the good and bad reasons that surround it. But if humans are anything, we are social. And while Mabi is an MMO, not everyone plays the game to be the best of the best. Some of us just want to hang out and talk, take our time to work on goals, craft, dress up, explore, and see everything there is to see. That said, you may find that many of us prefer to solo, or play with circles of friends outside the guild. No one is obligated or required to help with quests, raids, etc. Just relax, and enjoy the game your way. And if you want to team up to accomplish a task, that's even better. Sometimes, all you need is a few friendly words of encouragement, and it feels like you can take on the world.

My idea for Empathy spans across multiple games, and Discord is available! At this time it consists of roughly 32 people from across a handful of mobile games, and I am trying to grow it every day. My hope is to bring people together and create a community where people can just enjoy doing what they do every day, with others around to encourage them, build on their ideas, offer support and even generate positive influence. We can do so much for each other!

There are currently very few people in the Mabi guild. I am hoping to change that!
At this time, the only requirements are that you are kind and thoughtful with your interactions amongst other members. We come from all walks of life, with all the cultures, traditions, beliefs and influences that can possibly be found in the world. Intolerance is not something that I will allow to take root in my guild.

The Guild Stone can be found West of the Dunbarton Moon Gate:
dNM0pqd.png

I will answer any questions asked to the best of my ability.
HisahimeWoollywitch

Comments

• WoollywitchWoollywitch
    Mabinogi Rep: 435
    That sounds like a nice guild. I might join. Is the guild on the Nao server? And I have a tendency to leave guilds every once in a while so I might not stay for long but I feel like this is a guild I'd stay in for a long while.
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    That sounds like a nice guild. I might join. Is the guild on the Nao server? And I have a tendency to leave guilds every once in a while so I might not stay for long but I feel like this is a guild I'd stay in for a long while.

Hello!

The guild is on the Nao server. Unfortunately I don't think too many people are into casual/social guilds. I had a few people join since making this post but they have all since left. I am the only one active, but even being online as much as I am, and recruiting often, it is not getting much interest. You are still welcome to join, of course... but I think you may be happier with a larger, more established guild.
  • WoollywitchWoollywitch
    Mabinogi Rep: 435
    \
    Dreadhawk wrote: »

Hello!

The guild is on the Nao server. Unfortunately I don't think too many people are into casual/social guilds. I had a few people join since making this post but they have all since left. I am the only one active, but even being online as much as I am, and recruiting often, it is not getting much interest. You are still welcome to join, of course... but I think you may be happier with a larger, more established guild.

I'm okay with small guilds. I'm sure over time the guild will grow as long as you continue trying as well. I can see if anyone I know would like to join.
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    \
    Dreadhawk wrote: »

Hello!

I'm okay with small guilds. I'm sure over time the guild will grow as long as you continue trying as well. I can see if anyone I know would like to join.

Well the choice is yours, as I said. My alt is currently leader of the guild because I'm dealing with the name change/reclaim thing with today's maintenance, but there should be no issues joining it.