Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't kill Hasidim... (Raven Ruin Quest)

cookiewoocookiewoo
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Help
Hi! I just CANNOT kill Hasidim. (the avalon ruin one)
It is so infuriating. I bring so many HP pots and revives (balloons, nao soul stones)
and no matter what its like I can't do enough damage to defeat him.
Tips? Strategies? hElP?

Comments

• HarithHarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 415
    Use spear of god and run away heal when it on cool down
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    edited June 23, 2019
    I was unable to beat him on a lv400 elf (burned about 10 balloons and 20 nao stones), so I stopped, gained about 10k AP, capped half my skill tabs and tried again. Didn't die at all the second time. No changes in strategy, it was mounted magnum spam both times.

My human main (who was already mostly capped) just final hit him after all the cutscenes were over. Most of the G21 battles were over within minutes for her and I know this was also the case with almost all endgame players.

I know this sounds an awful lot like "git gud", but this generation questline is meant to be fairly late in the game. There's literally a fanboy worshipping you. You're supposed to be a godly legend who can one punch anything at this point. If you're not, go back, do all the other mainstreams, raise your preferred stats as high as possible and come back later when you're the hero Altam thinks you are.

https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Stats_and_Skills
    cookiewoo
  • cookiewoocookiewoo
    Eralea wrote: »
    I was unable to beat him on a lv400 elf (burned about 10 balloons and 20 nao stones), so I stopped, gained about 10k AP, capped half my skill tabs and tried again. Didn't die at all the second time. No changes in strategy, it was mounted magnum spam both times.

My human main (who was already mostly capped) just final hit him after all the cutscenes were over. Most of the G21 battles were over within minutes for her and I know this was also the case with almost all endgame players.

I know this sounds an awful lot like "git gud", but this generation questline is meant to be fairly late in the game. There's literally a fanboy worshipping you. You're supposed to be a godly legend who can one punch anything at this point. If you're not, go back, do all the other mainstreams, raise your preferred stats as high as possible and come back later when you're the hero Altam thinks you are.

https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Stats_and_Skills

Thanks for this! It's just I'm level 1825 and I did what the first post did which is finish the alchemist line and do g10 for the demigod stuff but in the end it didn't really help. What level was your elf when you finished it? (I'm a fighter that just learned final shot because humans usually kill hasidim with final hit)
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I levelled up during a 2xAP event, so I was only around 5000 (but with double that much AP to work with). Most of it went into Dex and Will skills (Dex because I use archery and chain blades on my elf, Will for my critical rate). You don't really have to use any particular skillset, just pick one that you're good with and that you can deal high damage in.

2xAP starts again after tonight's maintenance so it'll be a good time to level up and gain lots of AP for maxing out skills. Levelling up will also rank up your demigod skills so that'll be good too. I remember them being pretty useless at low ranks.

Also don't worry if you can't do this storyline yet. I've also had a few storyline fights where I just needed to take a break and beef up lol. You have to be level 5000 minimum to start G22 anyway, so being at least that high for the end of G21 makes sense, right?
    cookiewoo
  • cookiewoocookiewoo
    Eralea wrote: »
    I levelled up during a 2xAP event, so I was only around 5000 (but with double that much AP to work with). Most of it went into Dex and Will skills (Dex because I use archery and chain blades on my elf, Will for my critical rate). You don't really have to use any particular skillset, just pick one that you're good with and that you can deal high damage in.

2xAP starts again after tonight's maintenance so it'll be a good time to level up and gain lots of AP for maxing out skills. Levelling up will also rank up your demigod skills so that'll be good too. I remember them being pretty useless at low ranks.

Also don't worry if you can't do this storyline yet. I've also had a few storyline fights where I just needed to take a break and beef up lol. You have to be level 5000 minimum to start G22 anyway, so being at least that high for the end of G21 makes sense, right?

Yeah! Thank you so much!
    What do you recommend for a person that does knuckles and archery for stats?
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Personally, I did it at Cumulative Lv 4000, and I used both Fighter and Gunslinger. Here's what I used to get an edge:
    - Heavy armor, along with titles that add Protection, will help in reducing the damage you receive, even if you lose some Dex and 30% damage on your Stage 3 combos (Dropkick/Pummel).
    - Divine Link a pet, if at least for the temporary stat buff.
    - With Fighter, start by using Charging Strike, then Spinning Uppercut. During the animation, summon the event 30-Day Bone Dragon to reduce Protection even further. Then, using Way of the Gun, deal as much damage as you can, and once it expires, take your pet and evade its attacks for the duration of the skill's cooldown.

This got me through the fight with only one Guardian Soul Stone, so I hope it does the same for you. I can't continue G21, though, because the next boss fight doesn't seem to be working right.
    cookiewoo
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    -shrugs- I know that the newer generations are based mostly off the chainskills. Much like G9+ was geared towards alchemy. Doesn't mean you have to use them tho. With Duncan allowing skill resets...it should be do-able to invest in anything and try it out to see if works.

There should be a whole necro section of this because ppl had difficulties beating these bosses via the storyline and there have been many helpful hints and tips. Everyone had great idea's.
    cookiewoo