Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Balloon event!

ValentinaValentina
Mabinogi Rep: 850
in General Chat
How can we get 15 balloons per day? I got 8 today. I'm puzzled!

Comments

• NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    edited June 27, 2019
    You can get 15 on weekends, and 13 on weekdays, if you check the list of ways to earn them. 4 from dailies, 1 from logging in, 1 / 3 from staying online for 36 minutes, and up to 7 from the end-chests of shadow missions. If you run 5 more shadow missions, you should end up with 13.
    Spareoh
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Thanks for explaining, Nemuiko. The event page was kinda confusing.

Oddly, I was able to get 15 coins today. I somehow managed to get 9 from end chests. Maybe it was because I was exiting the SM mounted on a friend's pet instead of clicking Exit. Weird.
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    You can get 15 on weekends, and 13 on weekdays, if you check the list of ways to earn them. 4 from dailies, 1 from logging in, 1 / 3 from staying online for 36 minutes, and up to 7 from the end-chests of shadow missions. If you run 5 more shadow missions, you should end up with 13.

and don't forget the npc that appear at 7pm pdt........i hate NA timer they never take consideration for EU Players T-T
    GretaSherriKaga
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Rayka wrote: »

and don't forget the npc that appear at 7pm pdt........i hate NA timer they never take consideration for EU Players T-T

Usually when they give eastern time they also give Paris time. Either way, it's not hard to type time+8 into google - although I admit daylight savings can be a throw-off.
  • AquaEyesAquaEyes
    Mabinogi Rep: 755
    Has anyone been unable to complete their 'Look for a Deflated Balloon (2)'? I've been clearing both Tara and Tail daily (tara: 3 on elite; tail: 3 on elite) but the quest doesn't seem to be completed. Both my repeatable dailies quest and the clear dailies for Darrig are done, but the balloon one isn't.

Do you have to do multiple dailies-- is it an RNG-based "drop"?
  • YukirenYukiren
    Mabinogi Rep: 950
    I have that problem too. I was doing my daily sm, but I forgot to complete the quest for deflated balloon and I went ahead and did the next daily sm, so this leaves one out. I cannot complete the quest anymore because I have done the repeatable daily sm quest already.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Yukiren wrote: »
    I have that problem too. I was doing my daily sm, but I forgot to complete the quest for deflated balloon and I went ahead and did the next daily sm, so this leaves one out. I cannot complete the quest anymore because I have done the repeatable daily sm quest already.

Same here.. kind of a stupid system they made for this event.
  • RaykaRayka
    so i noticed by calculation of Server Wide Ballons hand out to Zeno currently on Nao server there are around 800-900 active players doing this event, can i deduct this is the current numbers of Active playerbase that is on Nao?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    so i noticed by calculation of Server Wide Ballons hand out to Zeno currently on Nao server there are around 800-900 active players doing this event, can i deduct this is the current numbers of Active playerbase that is on Nao?

At this moment, Alexina has 17304 Full Balloons. Can you tell how much active players Alexina has?
  • RaykaRayka
    Greta wrote: »

At this moment, Alexina has 17304 Full Balloons. Can you tell how much active players Alexina has?

around 300 ;(
  • GretaGreta
    Welp... And what did i say...?
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Nao is at 76.6k balloons.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Greta wrote: »

around 300 ;(

That's kind of assuming everyone's turning in max balloons which I doubt most people are lol I know I'm only turning in maybe 5-6 a day. Most people I know are either turning in that many, less, or not participating in this event at all
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 1, 2019
    Yombo wrote: »
    Nao is at 76.6k balloons.

Alexina was at like 46k the last time i checked. Like ~11 hours ago.

I also saw someone using multiple alts. All of them were standing in ch4. Like 8 characters with penguin costumes. We can even assume that there's less than 300 players.
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    So has anyone gotten one of those special coins from the boxes yet? I've opened many 10's of them and not a single one yet. I got a few 3is in the beginning, but mostly just 1's. How are we supposed to buy anything in the special shop when the only way to get them is horrid rng or buying them for exorbitant regular coin prices?