Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Suddenly Got Old Event Quest?

SherriSherri
Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
in Bugs and Glitches
Hello! So.. I have no idea what caused this.. but I seemed to of gotten the quest '[Event] Clear Memento Senario' where I have to Clear 'A Respite from Endless Sorrow', the last dungeon in the Memento Scenario.
However, I have already done this when the event/Sidhe Finnachaid came out so this kind of confused me. I have proof right here;
1to3Ba4.png

I can't seem to delete the quest either and I think doing it might break my game or I'd be 'exploiting' the game, which I don't want to do.. I don't even know if I can even do it.. Should I attempt it? Idk
I don't know how I got it at all. I was doing shadow missions and then I went back to Dunbarton to take a break, chat with friends and I just noticed it was there. I'm sorry I can't provide anymore info about this, I'm just as puzzled.
Anyway, thank you for reading!

IGN: Mizuli
Server: Nao (Formerly Mari)

Comments

• NysephirNysephir
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    I received this as well and also have finished Memento prior.

IGN: Isyria
    Server: Alexina
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Oh no. This glitch is back xD
    Sherri
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    I likewise have obtained the event quest despite having completed it before. It's worth noting that there doesn't seem to be any possible way to complete the quest, since Enn reacts as if the player has still completed the Momento sidequest (and therefore one cannot "complete" said questline).

IGN: Lint
    Server: Nao
    Sherri
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Oh my... Glitch came about last summer. Here it is again. Maybe something in the summer Master Plan event triggers it?
    But don't worry, it will be removed soon, just like before. :)
    Sherri
  • ToyoToyakToyoToyak
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I got this one too and what's worse is that my echostone tab is locked even though I've completed the quest. I can unequip the echostone but can't equip back.

IGN: Patoyo
    HoBhgd8.png
  • NoxiousndyNoxiousndy
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I also have just received this quest. I've already completed the Memento Scenario.

IGN: Noxiousndy
  • PhialsquizPhialsquiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    edited June 29, 2020
    +1 on me too.

is there any fix?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I realized i got mine yesterday as well. Why this keep happening?
  • CrisdaCrisda
    Mabinogi Rep: 795
    This glitch is such a tease, a reminder of some of the stuff I missed out on when I went on hiatus.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    It's a reminder that Enn is lonely by the lakeside I guess.

On the other hand, could it be the effect of copy and paste?