Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Art Commission OPEN PP only [NEW] Blaanid Wins

ScarletPhaseScarletPhase
Mabinogi Rep: 520
edited July 9, 2019 in Art Creations
Hello and welcome

By commissioning me you agree to my terms
♥ I reserve the art right to post on my social media (your free to post to yours as well with credit given)
I wont copy others art style for commission please don't ask.
I will keep you updated how ever way I can, please practice patience.
Be prepared to have a conversation about what you want I'd like to clearly fulfill what you Desire

I'm at a time in place right now where i can only do for PP, soon I will reveal the Gold requirement.

Portraits
Lining: PP 5 (Free solid color background of your choosing)
Flat color: PP 15
Shaded & Lighting: PP 25
Simple Background for Portraits are free

Hips to Bust
Lining: PP 10 (Free solid color background of your choosing)
Flat color: PP 20
Shaded & Color: PP 35
Simple Background + PP 3

Full Body to Thigh
Lining: PP 20
Flat Color: PP 25
Shaded &Color: PP 40
Simple Background + PP 3

Better Quality link image: https://photos.app.goo.gl/XpTkEkPmfsdMUQ3XA

O9TqGoJOCmNV0Z53eXBKTR1s6YxzA1t1ea1pKiK_7uF0U-QrsUlkCndthxW9C3ENMA9n7x8ho6t-dV_Nb41hIOPDxk_DYzosJqoc0mgRpwC-P3ZPl40K9wV1bDKtsV8KqGPVWS3gMtWjCo9IAvqTtd24ZMseUVqM-SJFjRnUsZOs5__JWRJkj55Y9q0d_j7DK9sZyXMoJH7cV7CJuntqPj7iwxBZ3hxlPJMycMoI5Agw5RtX-ngeXzI-zjlmC5F5hzrgyzXsHy8Xnxwoa4YMaDlizFMDJyUAk98H4GKpm4-EdSGwBycU_0UQmF_blnxZ0hfUcgjlHjC0-ZoaKu8Q6R0zpyQAzu52pYHonwrDa1JgyTSNJVcscMuGDAsDsOCiZKg3NbuR9IUmeSEjGrTnczTP12VHeCcjqBWCHW80pNGkoAUzxxHAOb-UM7Ba_-Q-NPBfc8E6L4JqhZ4mkJzBjqGHKcx9Y9JTgqLi_ycXkDHjuyAzJXVSSsggCWv34HLBVD8Z99s5Mqbab43x8qFoZWaxxhcAdxXF2mH9FUtsKQgglPMTfstgy88txyBrPbkC2HTz9w7NRxmVnNKOV_hxAXpRFzTUXiiDnaH7Jc1EEi7ngjOCU_5tHxaBIiKVHJlYTjeSQ-28NB0kySZNsXnKfIOI5s5Cgw=w1424-h734-no

♥Below I will keep posting art here so you can have references right here, If you wanna keep track of me, simple bookmark and it will be my pleasure to do business with you soon
P.S KitsuKivana signed name is related to my Twitter.
Imaizumi

Comments

• ScarletPhaseScarletPhase
    edited June 26, 2019
    If there is a Character I've missed Post in the Comments and I add next weeks Poll. or if i see more than one person asking for the same person it will be highly considered. only if I missed the character on the poll.
    Anything I might have missed please feel free to comment down below.
    Also I'm not sure how if i'll still be using the google image to post here. If anyone has any idea for best quality picture post for these forums, leave a comment down below.
    GREAT! Let them votes keep on Coming! In order of Percentages. Lets See if we can get the highest character to 80% so far Blannid is in the lead!
  • LaticijaLaticija
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,185
    Hey! ^^ As far as I know, anything you upload on deviantart, photobucket, imgur and other image sharing websites should have the same quality. Or you can create a private server in Discord and use the link to share your drawings.
    Gorgeous art by the way, good luck! > v <
    ScarletPhase
    Laticija wrote: »
    Hey! ^^ As far as I know, anything you upload on deviantart, photobucket, imgur and other image sharing websites should have the same quality. Or you can create a private server in Discord and use the link to share your drawings.
    Gorgeous art by the way, good luck! > v <
    Thank you so much for your recommendations, I will look into those options. Thank you for your support ♥
    So I'm Back From the Anime Expo and These are the few I will be drawing, in order by listings.

1st ♥ Blaanid
    2nd ♥ Marlied
    2nd ♥ Eiren
    3rd ♥ Dian
    3rd ♥ Bard Enn
    3rd ♥ Anju
    3rd ♥Ego Female Cylinder

If you would like a another voting poll for some other the characters that didn't make this list.
    Such as Yvona, Kanna, Elise, or anyone else I may have missed please COMMENT below.

Imaizumi