Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet Renames?

JessuraJessura
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Nao Chat
I know the answer is probably somewhere but I have like 15+ pets that now need to be renamed. Is nexon giving renames for all the Pets as well? Like I dont want to buy 15+ pet medals to rename all my pets.

Thoughts?

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    they probably will, Nexon KR has name change coupons for pets so I don't see why they wouldn't add both.
  • JuliaJulia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,105
    I need them as well. I've got so many pets that require help.
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    edited July 3, 2019
    about 10 here its not as bothering as the characters but still least i got tons of ideas for pet names so i can wait as long as other players desire
  • SdwCdrGhostSdwCdrGhost
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    Jessura wrote: »
    I know the answer is probably somewhere but I have like 15+ pets that now need to be renamed. Is nexon giving renames for all the Pets as well? Like I dont want to buy 15+ pet medals to rename all my pets.

Thoughts?

I personally think there should be a renaming system, preferably one that's more free. It's your name, after all, and for pet's it's their name. Imagine the horror of spelling your pet's name wrong.