Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hi everyone

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited July 2, 2019
    JochiraEU wrote: »
    hi there :3

I recently returned to Mabinogi 2 weeks ago on a new main, so my Mabi Life rn is me catching up to the generations, since I love story and lore, though my life after will basically be me being an explorerer... and maybe making food to others, along with becoming a weekly/monthly MabiNovel author? even though I've never met you before, nice to meet you~~ ouo/

Hey! Remember me from Macha server?
    JochiraEU
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Bluerose31 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. My name is Blue I used to play Mabinogi. I don't anymore but I miss the community. I am Pagan. I just wanted to send love to everyone here and wanted to find out about their character. My character is named Blue. My full name is Bluerose. She has dark brown skin, dark brown eyes, long dark soft wavy hair and is slender. My character is me. I am married to my spiritual soulmate in real life. His name is Caleb. I am Pagan and believe that everyone is married to their spiritual soulmate and will be with them after they die -in Springland- Pagan Heaven. In Mabinogi I work cutting wood right now. I love the rain in Mabinogi. Please tell me about your beautiful life in Mabinogi.
    -Blue

So, when do you start lobbing copies of The Watchtower at us?
  • JochiraEUJochiraEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    jjeremy wrote: »

I recently returned to Mabinogi 2 weeks ago on a new main, so my Mabi Life rn is me catching up to the generations, since I love story and lore, though my life after will basically be me being an explorerer... and maybe making food to others, along with becoming a weekly/monthly MabiNovel author? even though I've never met you before, nice to meet you~~ ouo/

Hey! Remember me from Macha server?

yeah, I was wondering if it was the same jeremy ouo
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited July 4, 2019

JOCHIRA!!! OMG I REMEMBER YOU!!!! I still have Jochira in my friend list! Add me back with your new main, link911@Alexina
    JochiraEU
  • JochiraEUJochiraEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

JOCHIRA!!! OMG I REMEMBER YOU!!!! I still have Jochira in my friend list! Add me back with your new main, link911@Alexina

I actually saw your friend request before this XD

but I can't believe you still remember me, even if most of our talking was at YT QWQ ♥