Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

comparison events with prize limited per server

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
in General Chat
Far Darrig Coin Event, Wingheart Collection Event and Festia Instant Prize Event during 10th Anniversary Celebration and Huge Lucky Finish Event.
All of this event have limited prize per server and participants collect coins to be used as an entry for an RNG prize.
I want to know the difference between servers after server merge.

In the past here on "Alexina" all the limited prizes are usually gone on the 3rd or 4th during the 2nd week of the event and it disappears much faster on the following weeks. I think this happens because most player would stack their coins as much as possible and use it all at once.

Im not sure if its all gone by now but last time i checked before maintenance there were still some left on the limited prizes and its the last day of the "Far Darrig Coin Event's" 2nd week. maybe its caused by the drop in population or maybe they simply reduced the drop rates and made it harder to obtain the limited prizes. In fact the drop rates are so low that getting the "Far Darrig's Appreciation Box" is quite rare (or maybe im just unlucky)

the "Far Darrig's Appreciation Box" is the 4th prize and it's not limited but so far I only got it twice one from 1st week and the other on the 2nd week.
maybe they didnt want what happen during the "Wingheart Collection Event" where the 4th prize was a " Rose Wreath Tia Bag Coupon (11x11)"
and it flooded the market. " Rose Wreath Tia Bag Coupon (11x11)" if we base it to other items of same functionality it should be between 1m-5m or maybe higher but because there are too many of it that the price went down so fast from millions to between 50k-100k (if I remember correctly)
I also had a lot of it like 2-3 pet inv that i even gave some of it to newbies that i met and I had to sell most of it at 20k to clear up some space
(I feel stupid selling some of it lower than 20k since the gold entry was 20k)
tho unlike the " Rose Wreath Tia Bag Coupon (11x11)" the "Far Darrig's Appreciation Box" is an RNG box so they shouldn't have lowered the drop rates for it since its an RNG box inside an RNG event.
  1. What affected the "Far Darrig Coin Event" most ?27 votes
    1. Increase in population (Prizes disappeared so fast u start to doubt if it existed at all)
       11% (3 votes)
    2. Population dropped (wishing to have 1 more try for last "Lost 100 Million Gold Check" before reset)
       0% (0 votes)
    3. lower drop rates (so low that all we get is the 5th and 6th prize that are mostly dropped)
       67% (18 votes)
    4. Mehh Im not doing this event
       7% (2 votes)
    5. [b]I WANT THOSE "Far Darrig" SO BAD INCREASE THE DROP RATES FOR 4TH PRIZE PLEASE!!![/b]
       15% (4 votes)

Comments

• QnaugQnaug
    Mabinogi Rep: 495
    u have a higher chance of getting 1st place prize when u at 5/5 gold or no coins at all....
  • FullBucketPimpDaddyFullBucketPimpDaddy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    I've yet to get anything but the potion or hammer
  • BobbioBobbio
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    I got one of those far daring boxes and only got some gem powder out of it so I wouldn't be to hopeful even if you get the box lol.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I think I tapped into some unknown power myself.. I got two of those boxes and I got a Blue Far Darrig homestead figure and 10 regular magic powder.
    Then I must of tapped into some kind of ultradimensional magical power afterwards and I got one of those Revenant weapon boxes or whatever they were called lol..

But honestly, I still have to say that it's more of a mix of 'this drop rate is the ultimate trash' and 'these prizes are going faster than candy', cuz' not even a day or two later, almost everything is gone compared to when it would take more days to actually get something good (if the RNG gods allowed that...) when Mari/Ruairi/Tarlach were separate..
  • stomei97stomei97
    Mabinogi Rep: 875
    My luck peaked when I managed to get two of the lucky gold boxes. I also had like 700 coins to just spam, so there's that
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Best I got was #3.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited July 4, 2019
    I feel like the rates are just stupid low right now.
    I once got a 4th. Once.
    Qnaug wrote: »
    u have a higher chance of getting 1st place prize when u at 5/5 gold or no coins at all....

I hate how they coded this just to troll you.
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    got a revenant box. I feel like this was a bug and is going to be deleted.
    ChaosShadowSherri
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    I always hate this type of event because nobody wins anything for the majority of the event except for the people who multi-client.
    KensamaofmariSherri