Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Unscheduled Maintenance - July 3rd

Comments

• RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    edited July 3, 2019
    Yaranaika wrote: »
    Harukari wrote: »
    The feeling when this Maint. is probably gonna take longer than the actual server merge Maint. did.

Lol.

It really is like we are back in 2008, when Maint took 10+ hours because of a single issue. Server merge brought wonders.

The only thing we're missing now is Double Rainbow compensation.
    AraeHarukari
  • kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
    Mabinogi can track that mabi6 so if it happens just contact the mods without using one box
  • AtmatheTerrorAtmatheTerror
    Mabinogi Rep: 715
    It's 8:30pm here in California, and they're supposedly a corporation so yeah everyone went home for the day. They may try to claim otherwise and maybe someone is put on duty for the night but anyone who can fix it is probably at home getting ready to celebrate the 4th of July tomorrow.

• CronousCronous
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Helsa wrote: »
    I hope we are compensated for:
    1) Lost premium/VIP time
    2) Lost style tab time
    3) Lost extra weapons slot time
    4) Lost homestead mining permit time
    5) any other such things that I can't think of at the moment. (Help me out here folks)

I guess you all would rather have a busted game, im sure you will be fine.
    Arae
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Cronous wrote: »
    1) Lost premium/VIP time
    2) Lost style tab time
    5) any other such things that I can't think of at the moment. (Help me out here folks)

If we are compensated then yep we will be fine. Fixing the game and compensating us for this unforeseen issue taking longer than they expected are not mutually exclusive things. Yes we want it fixed and that doesn't precluded our being compensated for the down-time.

SugarcoDanievictria
    edited July 3, 2019
    Cronous wrote: »
    1) Lost premium/VIP time
    2) Lost style tab time

A broken game you mean nexons inability to run a business without breaking there game every month its called hiring someone for the job how about get your game optimized by someone who knows how to read vs making excuses im sorry between the 2 companies korea and America someone would of thought of this brilliant sense of common sense i mean really now think
  • Juju_BeanJuju_Bean
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    We're all upset that the game isn't up yet, some of us have wasted our whole day waiting, but that's no reason to be rude.
    SherriDanievictriaRadiant Dawn
  • KenukiKenuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 415
    It's okay, just turn the ace cards into elite hero cards you know what i mean
    SherriDanievictria
  • AraeArae
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    ef9dd10a5b.png
    ErikaDanievictriaWitchChyldeDarkpixie99pawcalypseRadiant Dawn
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Arae wrote: »
    ef9dd10a5b.png

OMG. I think you just uncovered the dark truth at Nexon NA headquarters...
    AraeDarkpixie99pawcalypse
    edited July 3, 2019
    Are you kidding hes been at fault sense g1 i always asked why they kept him around maybe because they know where all masochist and would do anything to play this game even come back after a 45 hour maintenance for the millionth time to grind our skills out the normal way to get a venom sword from commerce
    DanievictriaAraeSherri
  • AtmatheTerrorAtmatheTerror
    Mabinogi Rep: 715
    Pff. This game is broken since 2008, nothing new here carry on~
    Darkpixie99AraeSherri
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Yeah..... It's a holiday weekend for people who work 9-5 jobs, my guy has a half a day of work from home that ends at 1 and doesn't have to go to work until Monday. These people don't even touch the forums on weekends, leave them to our volunteers, again that I just hope we don't get a roll back and everybody should have a good weekend!
    Arae
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    Didn't even get a chance to log in the collect anything, or witness what was broken. Thanks work.

As far as I'm concerned, though, it ain't the Iria Update 3+ day-long maintenance, so anything shorter than that just seems a godsend to me.
    AraeSherri
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Dreadhawk wrote: »
    Didn't even get a chance to log in the collect anything, or witness what was broken. Thanks work.

As far as I'm concerned, though, it ain't the Iria Update 3+ day-long maintenance, so anything shorter than that just seems a godsend to me.

Was that when they brought in G4, 5, and 6 in one go?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I hate to say it but demanding stuff while they're working to fix something is just being spoiled.
    SherriArae
  • PinkiesandwichPinkiesandwich
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,015
    Mabi6 wrote: »
    I just really really hope there's no rollback at all, bought a stack of the very berry desert gacha and got one of those baby dolls on my last box, too cute for words that I took screenshots immediately. I hope because last time this happened was right before a holiday last time as well and got a roll back just when I made a panda pet, sure they gave me $10nx for another pet but wasn't the same and never got it back, only years later did they come out with it and I was broke at the time :<
    God I hope not lol, I actually got pretty lucky with this gacha and got various special titles :S
    Arae
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    It's 4th of July in EST and I still haven't finished my Mabi routine yet. Might expect potential compensations and event extensions at this rate after the long maintenance.
    Arae
    edited July 3, 2019
    I hate to say it but demanding stuff while they're working to fix something is just being spoiled.
    Ignoring constructive criticism that people have been saying for years makes you sound like you dont care where the game is going with companies that can not only optimize your code but take all the core game and place it on a new game engine with very little work as in completely automated as in a remake for a new server with all the old game just better optimized for us players who want it as it would cost them practically nothing in the sense of company like this and what they spend on 5 item gotchapons or release the mobile game on pc it copys the game based on what this program sees inside this game from hud to ai to the mechanics textures and world with it overall easier to start fresh from there
  • QnaugQnaug
    Mabinogi Rep: 495
    lol mobs got enough of nx bs and decided to boycott.... now the game is down.... nx is now working with the mobs to come into an agreement...
    SherriRadiant DawnDanievictriaDarkpixie99