Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi at Anime Expo?

RookinsRookins
Mabinogi Rep: 305
in General Chat
Salutations,
Curious to know if anyone from the Mabinogi Team will be at anime expo again this year. Was a fun little meet up last time with other players it was nice. Friends and I were planning on going there with our casual cosplay to it XD

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Unlikely. They should have announced that by now, but nope.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I am guessing that the uncertainty of the sale of NXC probably affected planning of whether they would be at AX or not. And of course, they would have to reserve their spot there ahead of time. And it does look like they've invested their resources into other areas in social media promos and etc.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Lilypichu stole the show last year.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    I am guessing that the uncertainty of the sale of NXC probably affected planning of whether they would be at AX or not. And of course, they would have to reserve their spot there ahead of time. And it does look like they've invested their resources into other areas in social media promos and etc.

I doubt the "uncertainty of the sale of NXC" affected any day to day operations. Anyways that's resolved now as they're not selling out and are instead buying out another studio (that they already owned a big chunk of anyway).
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Maia wrote: »

I doubt the "uncertainty of the sale of NXC" affected any day to day operations. Anyways that's resolved now as they're not selling out and are instead buying out another studio (that they already owned a big chunk of anyway).

It might have, you never know how these things affect operations. But, investing their resources into other areas seem to have been what happened versus investing in an AX booth this year.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited July 5, 2019
    from discord:
    "Mabi team WILL be at AX on Friday 7/5. We will be outside, in-between West Hall and Staple Center from 3pm-5pm giving out free swag. Please keep an eye on our twitter account for more information tomorrow."

their twitter: https://twitter.com/MabiOfficial

edit* oh god i am way too late to edit this but for completeness sake: the meeting will happen (did happen) outside South Hall.