Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Stat Goals

stomei97stomei97
Mabinogi Rep: 875
edited July 5, 2019 in General Chat
So....what are the stats that make you gud. Like what numbers do you wanna be at?

Discuss.

Comments

• MabiIn2k19MabiIn2k19
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,390
    hard cap is 1500+300 ish to your main stat from shine, at least 90+ main stat echostone

1850+ main stat, 1400ish luck with cater
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Everything.
    AlexisEU
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    edited July 6, 2019
    I have no idea about specific numbers, but on my main, I'd eventually like his stats to visualize something like this:

HP - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    MP - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    STAM - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    STR - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    INT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    WIL - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    DEX - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    LUCK - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    DEF - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As the high Will suggests, his main focus is Martial Arts, with some swordplay and either Magic or Alchemy for range. The advantage of Alchemy is that I can have a sword and shield cylinder to cut enemies up close and blast them from far away, while still having access to shield charge, but with magic I can have my Merlin Knuckles and knock the crap out of enemies up close and blast enemies at range with Thunder and Fireball. Oh, the possibilities...
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited July 6, 2019
    HP :2900+
    MP :3000+
    SP :2700+
    STR :1200+
    INT :1600+
    WIL :1100+
    DEX :1900+
    LUCK :750+
    DEF:350+
    MDEF:250+
    PROT:40%+
    MPROT:65%+
    I like to have the highest MP along with INT and WIL for Mana shield to be at its strongest at least till the INT hit the Mana shield cap of 80% then WIL all the way for the flat def. Then Id like to have the highest DEX and LUCK to be at my best with chainblades with Max damage. Enough STR for Dampen shock since it give a wonderful amount of DEF and MDEF. As for the Protections I think 40%+ is good enough as for Magic Protection does not matter AT ALL unless against Bolt magic and other sources because Int+ Magic skills IGNORES Magic Protection which made this Stat near WORTHLESS. Although I think 350+ DEF is good enough too.

This is Stats as an Elf by the way.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited July 6, 2019
    my stat goals.

hmm..

TO DOUBLE AND TRIPLE AND JACKPOT GATHER 100% OF THE TIME ! ! ! ! !
    (starts kissing and licking all of these prof hammers)
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I'm everything r1+ already, soooooo.... yay?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I want high well.. everything.. but the only stat I have that breaks 1k is INT ;u;
    Kaga
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    For me, everything has to be as high as possible.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    My stat goal is another stat uncap and more life skills with juicy stats :D
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Kaga wrote: »
    For me, everything has to be as high as possible.
    ====str/ int/ dex/will/luck
    H: 1750/1750/1750/1750/1700
    E: 1700/1800/1800/1700/1700
    G: 1800/1700/1700/1800/1700

You just have to get to 40k total level for shine of eweca's boosts to max out, from there it's just levelups, talent bonus, divine link, and cater for the stats that don't cap unboosted. Luck is the only one that wont hit cap without using something extreme like 10 grilled white dragon hearts in a single cater.
    Maia wrote: »
    My stat goal is another stat uncap and more life skills with juicy stats :D
    Echostones bypass the current caps imposed by Shine of Eweca so if you haven't already made some be sure to give Enn at the lake between tail and dunbarton a call in. At grade 30 an Echostone can give a +130 boost to any stat except luck depending on it's color which for example would allow an Elf to reach 1930 dex.

Personal goal's getting from 25k to 40k on my giant to max shine of eweca boosts, rolling 110+ str red echostone, 90+ int blue echostone, and 110+ will silver echostone.
    Long term I might go back to my elf and do the same, it's also 25k total at the time of writing, but opting for 110+ dex yellow, 110+ int blue, and any roll black for a chain slash reforge line on it; but I don't expect that to happen anytime soon unless devcat pops out a scythe skillset next and makes it scale off int+dex(/4 like ninja ideally) and somehow be a superior option to the combination of windguard/fullswing+final strike functionally since I'm not on the west coast and archery is useless to me.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited July 7, 2019
    1500 Luck, fresh rebirth, naked and without buffs.
    Radiant DawnKakiPi
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    1500 Luck, fresh rebirth, naked and without buffs.

The dream right there.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    stomei97 wrote: »
    So....what are the stats that make you gud. Like what numbers do you wanna be at?

Discuss.

My bank stat's not high enuf yet to buy erinn.

I'm still casual working on my first mile-stone of a few billions in the bank.
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    Lutetium wrote: »
    ====str/ int/ dex/will/luck
    H: 1750/1750/1750/1750/1700
    E: 1700/1800/1800/1700/1700
    G: 1800/1700/1700/1800/1700

You just have to get to 40k total level for shine of eweca's boosts to max out, from there it's just levelups, talent bonus, divine link, and cater for the stats that don't cap unboosted. Luck is the only one that wont hit cap without using something extreme like 10 grilled white dragon hearts in a single cater.

Yeah, I've already capped Shine. I was just thinking in general. If there is any way possible to get more stats, I will go for it (like getting better echostones)