Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

fez quest

shikahrilshikahril
Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
in Bugs and Glitches
anyone else having issues with the festia quest from fez? I haven't received this quest in over a month, and while I didn't care much before, now I cant even do the weekly boost quest due to this issue.

im curious if im the only player having this problem, id guess there will be others, since bugs don't typically affect one player
  1. are you having issues with the festia quest "Another Round!"4 votes
    1. Yes
       25% (1 vote)
    2. No
       75% (3 votes)

Comments

• MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    Sometime ago, during one of the Festia Events for an anniversary (the number I can't remember), Festia seemed to change how it awarded Festia passes. Before the event, all of my characters on an account would get the quest daily (alt or not). During the event I had to select a main character (I used my giant, who I had just made my new main) and there afterwards I noticed only that character started to get the quest.

I never exactly found out if this was intentional or a bug, but if you're experiencing the same thing I described above it's worth noting that Festia passes can be traded through an account's bank. Check to see if another character on your account is getting the quest.
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    "Another Round" Festia quest always goes to the first logged char of the day. Maybe you're logging another char first?
    Greta
  • shikahrilshikahril
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    i do often log into my alts first for daily items, but even if I don't my main doesn't get it, i have a elf alt who does get this quest, but that's a bit annoying since its not my main and i never selected it to get these in my mains place
  • NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Only characters which have completed the beginner quest to visit Festia (where you talk to Tia 6 times in a row), can receive the "Another Round" daily quest.
    Musicat
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    aeternitis wrote: »
    "Another Round" Festia quest always goes to the first logged char of the day. Maybe you're logging another char first?
    Hmm, I've been receiving it for my both characters.
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    edited August 8, 2019
    Musicat wrote: »
    Hmm, I've been receiving it for my both characters.
    I have only ever received it on my first logged char of the day. Five chars on the acct.

I used to be an avid Hammerslam junkie. Hey, I think I need to start playing again. I could use some Festia wings for a few weeks.