Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mailbox bug found

ShakayaShakaya
Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
edited July 4, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
D-FlmtDU8AEuna6.jpg

Hello reporting a bug with the mailbox! I can't open it at all, I just get this message. I've tried relogging, changing channels, etc. it's all the same.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    I just checked and had no problems using the box at all. Have you tried completely exiting and restarting the game yet to see if that corrects the problem? If not you may need to submit a support ticket.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    I restarted the whole client already and it's still the same. I'm not too worried about it since I don't use the mailbox that often, I just posted the issue in case someone else has the same glitch too. I wouldn't be surprised if the merge made things wonky for people sometimes.
    Spareoh
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Shakaya wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if the merge made things wonky for people sometimes.

True... and I did notice you had received a server tag in your name. I wonder if this might be another problem associated with that similar to the current glitch with guilds and the tag (maybe there is received mail in the box that has your name without the tag? I bet that would cause a conflict.)? If it is, it may definitely be worthwhile to submit a ticket to at least ensure they are aware of it, if it is related to the server tag.
    Spareoh
  • brandoi09brandoi09
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    The same is occurring for me, has anyone found a fix?
  • ShakayaShakaya
    So I still have this bug even after name changes so I guess the + in my name wasn't the cause of it. I'll probably send in a ticket soon but just wanted to give an update here for those that also have this bug~

D-FlmtdUIAA1Y44.jpg
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    Ihave the same bug to but also for my bank auto kick me out
  • AdanaelAdanael
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    I also have the same bug, ever since I came back to the game near 3 weeks ago, is there any fix?
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    Adanael wrote: »
    I also have the same bug, ever since I came back to the game near 3 weeks ago, is there any fix?

there is no fix the game developer and peopel this fix bug*dont care about the glitch all they care is money, money and money...*
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    STILL NO fix for Mail and bank zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • ChojinzokuChojinzoku
    Mabinogi Rep: 775
    Also have this, I sent in a ticket but nothing yet. Mail is piling up.
  • FarosiaFarosia
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    I've had the same issue as well since the merge. I sent a ticket in about a week after, as I wanted to try and give Nexon some time to deal with the other problems that came up. The person who responded to my ticket told me that the issue would be brought up to a different team to try and figure out the cause of the problem, if the problem continues, send in another ticket. Well, I still can't use the mailbox, and the last time I sent in a ticket as a follow up, I got treated like a nuisance and shoved out the door, as they pretty much told me that "it's a known issue and is being looked into. As of now there is nothing they can do, so just keep an eye out for future updates" something along the lines of that. I thankfully haven't experienced the bank issue, but the one with the mail has caused a lot of problems. The only positive thing is I haven't experienced it on any of my other characters, only my main.

I've also had a issue with marriage since the merge, and sending a ticket hasn't resolved that either.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Hey, just logging on to say I still have this bug. Thankfully, I'm not having the bank glitch that's been mentioned, just the mailbox. I finally got around to submitting a ticket about the issue, myself. Though, if you got the response that it's a known issue already then at least it's being worked on. I would still suggest everyone effected by this to send in a ticket, even if we all just get told it's a known issue, so that Nexon at least knows who all is effected by this. The more reports they have, the more known instances they have to investigate.

Also, if you do decide to submit a ticket, or talk to their live chat support, remember to be polite and patient with them. If they're treating you like a nuisance then chances are you may have been rude, passive aggressive, or just generally negative when reporting the issue. Remember the people answering your tickets are normal people with 9-5 jobs. None of this is their fault, it's an accident, but lots of people treat Nexon support like they broke things on purpose. Customer service is one of the most soul-draining jobs there is. Don't be a Karen. :P
    Draech
  • NightxmagicNightxmagic
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    I'm still having the mailbox bug/issue to this date after 9 months and if anyone has a way to fix this mailbox bug/issue at all. I'll appreciate it thanks.
    Shakaya
  • DevotionDevotion
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,395
    edited July 9, 2020
    This issue still exists, sadly T~T
    Shakaya
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Yea I still have it too. I have 10 messages waiting in my mailbox and no way to access them. I have no idea who keeps sending me things, but it would be nice to be able to use this basic function of the game again. It's been a year now and it's still not fixed.
  • DevotionDevotion
    edited August 18, 2020
    This issue is causing additional problems where I can't receive compensation from GMs (for event bugs) through the mail T~T
  • ShakayaShakaya
    edited August 20, 2020
    Devotion wrote: »
    This issue is causing additional problems where I can't receive compensation from GMs (for event bugs) through the mail T~T

Have you told them you have the mailbox bug when you reported your problem with the event? I had quite a few issues with the Fantastic Memory and Snowflower Tree events (all caused by channel crashes), and they were able to spawn the prizes I was supposed to have into my temporary inventory instead of mailing it to me.

I wish they could fix this mailbox bug already, but there are workarounds at least. (Well, that was in 2019 anyways. IDK if their customer service has taken a dive within these past 6 months because I've been lucky to not have any further issues with events so far)
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    Hello everyone! Finally an update on this issue. We've been trying to fix this for a while. The issue should be resolved during this upcoming maintenance tomorrow. If you're still experiencing issues with your mailbox after tomorrow, please submit a support ticket so that our fellas can investigate it further.
    Shakaya
  • ShakayaShakaya
    CMKyrios wrote: »
    Hello everyone! Finally an update on this issue. We've been trying to fix this for a while. The issue should be resolved during this upcoming maintenance tomorrow. If you're still experiencing issues with your mailbox after tomorrow, please submit a support ticket so that our fellas can investigate it further.

Thank you!!
  • DevotionDevotion
    Thank you! All fixed ^^;;;