Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Darrig event drop rates.

AlshianAlshian
Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
edited July 11, 2019 in General Chat
So after 135+ tries for the 2nd title today and my last look no one had gotten the 2nd title yet and normally it would of had been with at least a few players by now.

Nexon loves the rates huh?

Flooding my inv with hammers and pots in which both expire all the same. Am too bummed that I should of spent them all on reforges instead of this hot garbage, I should known better.
  1. Coin Event Felt Rigged For Ya?35 votes
    1. Yes.
       94% (33 votes)
    2. No.
       6% (2 votes)

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    R.I.P.
    AlshianKensamaofmariLiberateBakushin
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I got a 6.1 mil gold check which was the only thing I got outside of pots and hammers.
    I just used all the hammers on stuff that said could be proffed whether they could actually be upgraded or not.

And since I have no computer the last few days to log on, it didn't really matter if I used whatever coins I had remaining.
  • FullBucketPimpDaddyFullBucketPimpDaddy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    100% hammers and pots for me still
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    3k+ coins and got nothing.
    Liberate wrote: »
    3k+ coins and got nothing.

Oof I used about 1k coins and 100k gold
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
    no title just bunch of hammers and 1 lucky box i feel this is rigged
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I don't mind the top 2-3 prizes being rare since they're so limited, but the unlimited darrig box drop is too low, and then it hurts when you FINALLY get one and open it and get dragon or elephant statues... :C
    SherriSaiVimiCrimsọnMiDZImaizumiBakushin
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I should of just bought reforges with these coins instead of wasting 3 weeks of my life.

Went out of my way just to log in for them coins only to end up with CRAP. Boy I'm so salty.
    SherriVimi
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I don't know why they keep bringing back this kind of 'event', if you wanna even call it that.. it's like they are making the drop rates lower and lower each time it releases too..
    Vimi
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited July 11, 2019
    Between myself and guildies that reported in, we rolled 480+ times and got 1 box (with fine gem powder in it) and hammers/pots. The rates are definitely lower than the last time this event rolled around. I think we estimated the odds of getting a check last time were around 1:30 whereas this time it's beyond 1:500. Save your coins, buy reforges. That's what I did with half my coins D:
    KensamaofmariSherri
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
    they should let you buy the title with coins
    LiberateKensamaofmariroastedpigRadiant DawnVimiTHICCthighssavelivesCrimsọnAlshianSherriImaizumiand 1 other.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited July 11, 2019
    Alshian wrote: »
    I should of just bought reforges with these coins instead of wasting 3 weeks of my life.

Went out of my way just to log in for them coins only to end up with CRAP. Boy I'm so salty.

Wew, if we only knew these things before we gambled.
    I have not used my coins yet. I could be buying a bunch of reforges right now, but what if... I got that rank 1 prize...
    Sherri wrote: »
    I don't know why they keep bringing back this kind of 'event', if you wanna even call it that.. it's like they are making the drop rates lower and lower each time it releases too..

It was a nice event at first, but the rates seem to get lower each time they bring it back. It's total trash right now.
    It feels like they do this to a bunch of events.
    Sherri
    I rather have SE and RE pots than expiring full recoveries.
    Sherri
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    I like how they set this up like: "If you get it, you get it" type of thing, normally you'll see the top 3 prize gone 30mins after the maintenance but the darrig box having crap items in it is way too stingy. I mean, come on. ._.
    roastedpig wrote: »
    I like how they set this up like: "If you get it, you get it" type of thing, normally you'll see the top 3 prize gone 30mins after the maintenance but the darrig box having crap items in it is way too stingy. I mean, come on. ._.

I don't think the grand prize of 100 mil gold was completely won out each week.

They tried to adjust the rates to make it more fair for everyone to win the grand prize and thus everyone loses.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    You guys are lucky for getting a Darrig box. Out of 110 spins (2750 coins), I got a great total of 110 times just 5th and 6th place.
    Draech wrote: »
    You guys are lucky for getting a Darrig box. Out of 110 spins (2750 coins), I got a great total of 110 times just 5th and 6th place.

Does that mean I got really lucky? A huge lucky?
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    roastedpig wrote: »

I don't think the grand prize of 100 mil gold was completely won out each week.

They tried to adjust the rates to make it more fair for everyone to win the grand prize and thus everyone loses.

Not that I can remember... but I think I've only seen it completely gone just once? 2nd week I think. In any case, point is the top 3 prizes are ok in terms of rng. The 4th one could have been given a higher rate than abysmally low since they have extra (crap) items in it.
    Kensamaofmari
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    I've been lucky with the Darrig boxes in what I've gotten from em. Three Mini-Gems and a Homestead prop.
    Kensamaofmari
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Got one "Lucky Check" box (for like 2m or something), a few Darrig boxes (Two Black Mini Gems, one Pink Mini Gem, one Blue Homestead Figure), and the rest is the stupid pots and hammers.