Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

error code 13

sakiaonosakiaono
in Technical Support
i never had this error now i have it every time i start it and i cant play what the hell

Comments

• MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    Without anything else to go on, I would tell you to reinstall Mabinogi.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Error 13 is a failed patch error for the launcher. Usually restarting you PC will correct it. Otherwise if it doesn't you may need to reinstall the launcher.
  • HambunHambun
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    For me, I went to the file location of Mabinogi and clicked default.reg (Registration Entries). It stopped the error 13 patch. Never deleted/reinstalled Mabi.
  • Halestormx3Halestormx3
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I deleted the shortcut, Then went to Programfiles86/nexon/nexonlauncher/bin/nexon_client, and then used the direct nexon client and the launcher opened just fine with no problems.