Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Darrig event drop rates.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Got one "Lucky Check" box (for like 2m or something), a few Darrig boxes (Two Black Mini Gems, one Pink Mini Gem, one Blue Homestead Figure), and the rest is the stupid pots and hammers.

That's a better yield than most people.
    SherriGreta
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Got one "Lucky Check" box (for like 2m or something), a few Darrig boxes (Two Black Mini Gems, one Pink Mini Gem, one Blue Homestead Figure), and the rest is the stupid pots and hammers.

That's a better yield than most people.
    Holy..
    It's a really better yield than most people.
  • MabiIn2k19MabiIn2k19
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,390
    spent a total of 22k coins, one darrig box and the rest hammers/pots. This event is total trash. There's been one title won on alexina and that's it.
    Vimi
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    MabiIn2k19 wrote: »
    spent a total of 22k coins, one darrig box and the rest hammers/pots. This event is total trash. There's been one title won on alexina and that's it.

22,000 coins?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    They should let you buy everything with coins.
    DraechKensamaofmariAlshian
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Sai wrote: »
    It was a nice event at first, but the rates seem to get lower each time they bring it back. It's total trash right now.
    It feels like they do this to a bunch of events.

No it seems like that because every time this same event returns you still get nothing.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    they should let you buy the title with coins

Yea, I think a month of my life should be worth at least one 2nd title > w>
    roastedpigKensamaofmari
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Welp, A month of my life for junk better spent on something better like reforges, I like a refund on my coins as I call rigged with this event. xD
    roastedpigKensamaofmari
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I've been calling it the Instant Scam Machine for a while. The last one had decent rates of the #4th tier prize, idk why this one is so stingy. Some days I don't bother using my daily pulls because I'm so mad at the rates, even though 100k for 5 full recoveries or 5 rusties isn't really a bad price.

And people were panicking about potential "inflation" from the gold checks. I'd bet most people who used gold pulls are at a net loss. Everything I'm selling has also gone down in price, so as far as I'm concerned it would be really nice to see some of that inflation showing up any day now.
    Sherri
    I was able to log on last night on another computer, and decided to give it one more goal. Got a prof hammer, which is better than a full recov pot. But yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up. Apparently the weekly gold 100 mil prizes have already been won.
    This game is like the Claw Game where it is rigged where the chances of you getting something good is nearly impossible.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDlE1r0zdyF7w6MsMNePBHzOV1aE23AJrgJiCIRzDFrAmP50d7
    Danievictria
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Gaea wrote: »
    It was a nice event at first, but the rates seem to get lower each time they bring it back. It's total trash right now.

No it seems like that because every time this same event returns you still get nothing.

It was actually decent the first two times it came out. It was pretty common to expect a 2-7m check within about 30 rolls before. I even won a 100m check the last time this event rolled around (not on an alt). This time around the rates are at least 10x worse and this is provable just by observing the community this time around compared to last time
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Maia wrote: »

It was actually decent the first two times it came out. It was pretty common to expect a 2-7m check within about 30 rolls before. I even won a 100m check the last time this event rolled around (not on an alt). This time around the rates are at least 10x worse and this is provable just by observing the community this time around compared to last time

Not to mention how the town is literally covered in hammers and full recovery pots.
  • MabiIn2k19MabiIn2k19
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,390
    MabiIn2k19 wrote: »

22,000 coins?

as in almost 1000 rolls
    Maia wrote: »

Not to mention how the town is literally covered in hammers and full recovery pots.

We need these added to the item grave/junkyard picture.
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
    drop rates should also be on events too not just gachs
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Honey, it's like a claw machine: They make it look fair on the outside, but on the inside they stack the prizes and calibrate the claw in such a way that you're better off trying to get hit by lightning than trying to get anything good...
  • NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    If there were no rare prizes at all, and it was just hammers, I'd still be pleased. Love those hammers.

Made dozens of max-speed drills and blasted wands, and I'm repairing them at 90%, which is almost free.
    KensamaofmariSherri
    If there were no rare prizes at all, and it was just hammers, I'd still be pleased. Love those hammers.

Made dozens of max-speed drills and blasted wands, and I'm repairing them at 90%, which is almost free.

Well the hammers aren't too bad if you have the use for them. That said, full recov pots aren't too bad for those who need them for immediate use. The problem is, too much of a good thing is not a good thing.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Well the hammers aren't too bad if you have the use for them. That said, full recov pots aren't too bad for those who need them for immediate use. The problem is, too much of a good thing is not a good thing.

Um...

Chimera maybe?