[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
I need to get hungry[ actually nevermind ]
I need to get hungry. In July of 2019 I am convinced that complete hunger is an impossibility.
As soon as my character gets to 71% hunger, they inevitably get fuller without me eating anything.
* This is with meditation active too. Hunger even goes back down when I try to make my character hungry in the Housing Channels.
I am convinced that I should just name my character the Hungerless, they tried to hunger one time but it turns out they can't, they are Hungerless!
* I even used Duncan to reset all of my skills, but because I have level 43 Renown, my character still has 1089 Stamina (-_-"
* I sometimes contemplate just running dungeons until I get lucky and hit a fountain that drains my hunger, but I realize that Dorcha reset exists and THAT ALONE would simply rear its ugly head if I tried.
* And changing channels makes hunger subside a little which probably wouldn't work either
* I can do all the gameplay in the world and PROBABLY reach about 71% in a day. But if I go AFK to SOOO MUCH as get a drink: my character's hunger magically goes back up to like . . .. 96% if it drops below 71%
How can I get to 50% hunger in 2019? I need'ta get hungry !