Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

More/Better Inventory Tags?

MayselleMayselle
Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
edited July 13, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Current tags are outdated and need more variety. A simple change, but it can potentially be extremely helpful! If you're a sucker for keeping a neat and organized inventory, then this addition is a definite must.
  1. More/Better Inventory Tags?7 votes
    1. YES!!!
       86% (6 votes)
    2. Nah
       0% (0 votes)
    3. eh, I still cant find things either way
       14% (1 vote)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    They're not outdated,but can be improved.
  • NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    edited July 12, 2019
    Another small but potent change that could be made to tags: Allow only tagged items to enter the bag.
    Even if, for instance, I tag a bag for herbs, it'll quickly fill up with other miscellaneous junk that my doll bags or I pick up, leaving no room for herbs.
    It'd be nice for fishing too, to allow only fish to enter a bag tagged with 'fish' so it doesn't get flooded with broken sticks and popo skirts while you afk fish. (just as an example)
    THICCthighssavelivesMayselleKensamaofmari
  • MayselleMayselle
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Another small but potent change that could be made to tags: Allow only tagged items to enter the bag.
    Even if, for instance, I tag a bag for herbs, it'll quickly fill up with other miscellaneous junk that my doll bags or I pick up, leaving no room for herbs.
    It'd be nice for fishing too, to allow only fish to enter a bag tagged with 'fish' so it doesn't get flooded with broken sticks and popo skirts while you afk fish. (just as an example)

Great Idea! Maybe to go even further, there can be the addition of "anti-tags". Pretty self-explanatory but, if you place that tag on all your bags you'll never have to worry about those sticks and popo skirts. They'll just immediately drop to the ground, allowing more space for fish (adding to your example).

As well, another useful application could even be for the personal shop bag. It wont get crowded with unwanted items while items you DO want to sell would immediately go there.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Mayselle wrote: »

Great Idea! Maybe to go even further, there can be the addition of "anti-tags". Pretty self-explanatory but, if you place that tag on all your bags you'll never have to worry about those sticks and popo skirts. They'll just immediately drop to the ground, allowing more space for fish (adding to your example).

As well, another useful application could even be for the personal shop bag. It wont get crowded with unwanted items while items you DO want to sell would immediately go there.

Anti-tags or - tags would be nice, it would filter the bag system to move certain items into certain bags like a nice logistics conveyor belt sorting out what goes where.

Also, let doll bags collect items their bags are tagged for.