Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why do people need wood boards?

justshowingjustshowing
Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
in Alexina Chat
They are expensive and tedious to make.
But they are expensive. What are they for that makes them a hot commodity?

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    It's often used to make some Homestead items. Since they are tedious to make and requires a lot of materials to make one is the reason why they are expensive.
  • NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Before candles were added, they were used to train handicraft, and that option still exists, since the Refined Catalysts for rank 1 candles aren't easy to get in large amounts.

I think the main reason people buy them these days is for high-level Erg Upgrades, which require hundreds or thousands of Wood Boards.
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Candles are hard to make to.
    I can't even seem to sell them faster then wood boards.

Huh I totally forgot you use them for some erg upgrades and homesteads.

Neat, thank you!