Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - July 17th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited July 17, 2019 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, July 17th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PDT and last approximately 6 hours.

maintenance_590x165.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Wednesday, July 17th
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 4:00 PM -10:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • Processing of requested name changes. Note: The Name Change submission site will be unavailable after 7:00am PDT time, and will be available after the maintenance.
  • The 16 character name event is ending.
  • Face the raging storm with G23: Tempest Part 2!
  • Something in the waters have covered the Far Darrigs in black ink! Won't you help the Far Darrig?
  • Revitalize your appearance with the all new Face Accessory Slot and items in the Adorable Box!
  • An aspiring magician, David, and our favorite little sheep, Pan, are hosting Pan's Magic Game Board Event! ...Pan is a magician...?

Notices:

• Due to required updates on our backend infrastructure, the paid name change option will be delayed until further notice. We sincerely apologize and will provide updates on this option as it becomes available to us.
  • The G23 quest, "City Flood Relief" can be completed after the maintenance at any time. Note: The quest can only be completed once and contribution cannot be accumulated after the quest is completed.
  • The week of July 18th through July 24th, 11:59 PM PDT is the last balloon collection period for the Balloon Festival Event. Rewards may be redeemed from July 25th through August 1st.
  • Master Plan Week 5 & 'Holy Arts' Weekly Boost Mission ends on July 17th, 11:59 PM PDT, and 2x AP is ending at July 18th, 10:00 AM PDT.
  • Master Plan Week 6 begins with a new Weekly Boost Mission on July 18th, 12:00 AM PDT, and Double Skill Training is starting at July 18th, 10:00 AM PDT!
  • Far Darrig Coin Event Instant Prize Capsule Machine will reset on Thursday, July 18th, 7:00 AM PDT.
  • The Magical Bingo and Checkmate Gachapon will end on July 18th, 10:00 AM PDT.

Billing Services Maintenance

Please note that the billing services will have a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, July 17th. During this time, purchasing NX or cash shop items may be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PDT and last approximately 6 hours.

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- The Mabinogi Team

Spareoh

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    A cornucopia of info.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 16, 2019
    So name changes are going to be delayed for a second week? Well that's going to fly well. 9dnGeIh.png

Do you see that, off in the far distance? Pitchforks and torches. Godspeed. :(
    (No I am not inciting, I am predicting and joking around).
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited July 16, 2019
    Why is the name change such an issue? Apparently when the free name changes were available, even character with out +Server were able to change... Come on, I want a real character name, not my real life name...
    Gaea wrote: »
    So name changes are going to be delayed for a second week? Well that's going to fly well. 9dnGeIh.png

Do you see that, off in the far distance? Pitchforks and torches. Godspeed. :(
    (No I am not inciting, I am predicting and joking around).

Angry mobs occur when there is a refusal to understand.
  • GriReaGriRea
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    So players who are waiting for paid name changes are going to miss out on the 16 Character Name Event. Cool.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 16, 2019
    GriRea wrote: »
    So players who are waiting for paid name changes are going to miss out on the 16 Character Name Event. Cool.

^^^ This.

Also not gonna acknowledge the fact that some players (even from Alexina) managed to get a Name Change without having their +ServerTag on? Why are you guys ignoring this? Seems like some GM's work with favorites or you make some GM's do Name Changes without any basic knowledge.

What a joke.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Regarding the contribution quest, what are the rewards? I wanna know if it's actually worth the hassle lol...
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Welp, I feel sad for those who want to name change with a 16 letter name.
  • MomokoMomoko
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    Wow... I was really preparing my Money to change my name into 16 lenght one.... thanks for that Nexon -.-
    Sad thing I already predicted this is going to happen. I am quite disappointed about this
  • FullBucketPimpDaddyFullBucketPimpDaddy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Greta wrote: »

^^^ This.

Also not gonna acknowledge the fact that some players (even from Alexina) managed to get a Name Change without having their +ServerTag on? Why are you guys ignoring this? Seems like some GM's work with favorites or you make some GM's do Name Changes without any basic knowledge.

What a joke.

Probably has a +Server chara on the account though, seemed like you were credited amount of name changes when it came around and not limited to just +Server charas
  • duckmanduckman
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    edited July 17, 2019
    With the city flood relief I was wondering if the rewards are cumulative or if you only get one reward for the tier you reached i.e. can I get both AP and the crystals or so I only get the crystals for reaching 1000 contribution never mind i found the answer, you get all previous tier rewards the higher you go
  • YatokamiYatokami
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    edited July 17, 2019
    Greta wrote: »

^^^ This.

What a joke.

Probably has a +Server chara on the account though, seemed like you were credited amount of name changes when it came around and not limited to just +Server charas

The thing is, very few players knew it was possible to change the names of characters without the server tag. It does not explicitly say such an option is possible on the announcement post regarding name changes. So many players assumed only players with a server tag could reserve names.
  • JOKJRJOKJR
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Alexina not merged yet what a joke
    GretaAlshian
    Hammer away Ferg!