Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Not receiving x2 skill training from Complete Skil

HoldHold
Mabinogi Rep: 1,480
in Bugs and Glitches
Not receiving x2 skill training from Complete Skill EXP Potion Training potion bought from the G23 Event helper Caravan Joe. Today after maintenance. I noticed I was only getting x4 skill training(talent bonus + lvl 200 bonus) after I had bought and used a Complete Skill EXP Potion Training Potion (1 Day)(Event). I tried changing channels and the timer is still working but its still not giving me the potion bonus. Is anyone else having this problem? On Alexia btw.

Comments

• CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    It sounds as if you're attributing one of the displayed x2s to the level bonus when you shouldn't be. Regardless, you need a screenshot to verify the problem.
  • HoldHold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,480
    Caissa wrote: »
    It sounds as if you're attributing one of the displayed x2s to the level bonus when you shouldn't be. Regardless, you need a screenshot to verify the problem.

Ahh, I see now. I just assumed I was getting skill exp from something else. I got confused by all the different skill training exp going on(events, talent bonus, potion, etc.)