Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I'm quite concerning about the point inventory..

meleseanmelesean
Mabinogi Rep: 600
in General Chat
So during summer forest gatcha i bought tons of the box to get the white cera, and there were left overs in the point inventory now since i dont have more medals to sell them.
I once asked in discord if the point inventory will be deleted after the selling, and I got the answer that it is permanent. So far its still there; I have no complains beside it kind took my dorcha icon's place.
Meanwhile today I just noticed that the event announcement says "Magical Bingo Gatchapon inventory will be available for a limited time." And As I read the maintenance announcement just given the gatchapon will be end on 18th. It makes me worried again.

Anyone have a certain answer if it's permanent?

If the system going to take'em I have to save red eyes a least. Don't really want to do it though; they going to take a lot of my inventory space and can't be deposit in bank.

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited July 17, 2019
    Get them out of there; that limited time thing means they'll go away. If you can, make all of the pets to give you more space (also don't they have to be created to be put in a pet medal anyway?).
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    While I would take out the valuable items as a matter of principle, I’ve got items in mine from the very first bingo gachapon.
    Kensamaofmari
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    Aquasol wrote: »
    While I would take out the valuable items as a matter of principle, I’ve got items in mine from the very first bingo gachapon.

Don't take this the wrong way please, but it sounds like you are saying that you would remove the person's event items if you didn't have items from the same thing
    (I REPEAT, I mean no harm in what I'm saying)
  • EstellionEstellion
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    I've done bingo Gachapon twice. When the recent one came out, the items from my last one I never grabbed were all still in the bingo inventory.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Don't take this the wrong way please, but it sounds like you are saying that you would remove the person's event items if you didn't have items from the same thing

That's not what Aquasol is saying at all. They are just saying you should be removing those items from that inventory anyway.

Either way if something was to happen all you have to do is submit a ticket and everything will be fine.
  • AquasolAquasol

You discovered my evil plot!

But yeah, just to show a sample of my bingo vault:
    mja10HU.png
    TwistedxFate
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

You discovered my evil plot!

But yeah, just to show a sample of my bingo vault:
    mja10HU.png

Wow, over 200 items. Why so much?
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I still need to understand why some people include their characters in a screenshot that can go well without them.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    I still need to understand why some people include their characters in a screenshot that can go well without them.

Preferences or lack of preference.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Wow, over 200 items. Why so much?
    Some of it I save to give away, or hold onto until I need them, or have more space to accommodate.
    Greta wrote: »
    I liked the moment I captured it at, since it matched the scene well— I t’s a headache to go through that inventory, because it doesn’t stay in the order of acquisition. Got a problem? :V

Also I really don’t care as long as I get the target area, so if someone’s in it, they’re in it.
    WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    I've always admired you Aquasol!
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Mabi6 wrote: »

One of the top 10 Mari fashionistas If I remember correctly.

I try to represent the uniquely underappreciated flashy love myself.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Rhey wrote: »
    Mabi6 wrote: »

One of the top 10 Mari fashionistas If I remember correctly.

I try to represent the uniquely underappreciated flashy love myself.

tbh the flashy hurts my eyes, why I never use it XD
    I feel like most of the combinations don't always work well together either...
    TwistedxFate