Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

balloon event got shortened please noooo!!

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
edited July 17, 2019 in General Chat
earning coins for this event requires a lot of hard work
special coins costs 50 regular coins (past events that kind of works same way would usually cost 30 reg coins)
so they changed the event a bit so it wont be another afk event
but now they crushed hopes of some players who worked hard to get as much as possible out of the event
now people have to redo their math and calculate the coins they will be getting and if they cant afford the one they truly want
they would end up spending it all on those rng box hoping to get the item they wanted and end up with mostly junk

if they are worried about the lag from having too much events they should have shortened far darrig coin event instead
the drop rates are so low might as well trash it rather than trashing another event
the rusty hammers and frpots dropped by players causes more lag anyway

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Welp, this thread will be locked.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Ive only collected 3 special coins so far how many have u guys collected
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    i only got 2 so far. wasn't expecting ta be able to get enough for the outfit cus so hard to get enough.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I have zero special coins. I only earn my balloons during login. I lose the rest because my inventory is full and they poof after 5 mins because I'm fishing... I'm too lazy to do SMs.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Be advised— petitions are not allowed on the forums. As such, the poll has been removed.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    lock a thread with a poll calling it a petition even though it was only a discussion as a excuse to silence players opinions. then when this thread comes out even claiming it was petition before it was edited clearly violates the rules just remove the poll and let them off with a warning and keep the thread open anyway. the way these forums are managed is a joke.

I have no objection to the actual thread itself as it sucks the event is ending early when some players were expecting to have more time.
    GretaPlatinaKoki
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Negumiko wrote: »
    lock a thread with a poll calling it a petition even though it was only a discussion as a excuse to silence players opinions. then when this thread comes out even claiming it was petition before it was edited clearly violates the rules just remove the poll and let them off with a warning and keep the thread open anyway. the way these forums are managed is a joke.

I have no objection to the actual thread itself as it sucks the event is ending early when some players were expecting to have more time.

The poll in this thread was literally listed as a petition in its title by the OP, but since the discussion wasn’t really tied directly to it, it was kept open. Threads and comments that break the forums Code of Conduct are generally either locked or removed, but this may not apply to all situations, and may instead be edited. While I don’t appreciate your rudeness, thank you for your feedback nonetheless.
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    The balloon event wasn't shortened. It's possible to have 9 special coins by the end, excluding any coins given out by Lenny. The most expensive item in the shop only costs 8 special coins.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 18, 2019
    Next time kids, don't use the P word. :)

As long as you don't use that word you can have whatever poll you want! XD
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 18, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »
    Next time kids, don't use the P word. :)

As long as you don't use that word you can have whatever poll you want! XD

Gasp! You already said the P word! :o
    Poll = Petition in Nexon's logic.
    Crimsọn
    Well, we can all say that this event has deflated.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    edited July 18, 2019
    Well, we can all say that this event has deflated.

a45293075fe863d5c6df6c09cfaa868c.jpg
    putting this meme here just feels so right
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerAquasolPlatinaKokiCrimsọnSheena
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I bet because this event is better than the coin event with Bull rigged abysmal rates for the top 3 items was because it was shortened.

I mean I guess good events are banned from the game...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Alshian wrote: »
    I bet because this event is better than the coin event with Bull rigged abysmal rates for the top 3 items was because it was shortened.

I mean I guess good events are banned from the game...

I think all these events are garbage.
  • BobbioBobbio
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    don't gamble all your coins on a non-existant chance then lol, event was some pretty easy enchant protect pots that are worth around 8-10 mill each so i'd say its good, or you could just use it on free reforges which i aint saying no to. no clue about balloon event being shortened, that kinda sucks don't really know the reason why though.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I got four coins. Might get 1-2 more, won't be enough for the only thing I want out of this event XD
    Bah, my fault for being too lazy I guess, but honestly...I don't have time or patience to run shadow missions over and over again, even the faster ones -.-''
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    please at least give us 1 special coin, many players didnt expect to have the event shortened.
    so far ive met some players (or simply just read their conversation in chat log cause i dont feel like joining in)
    where some prefer to take it slow and easy cause they thought they would have enough time to get enough coins
    even if they dont give the maximum amount of coins per day.
    some would rather spam easier and not time consuming sm
    while others would just do the daily and doesnt bother to spam other sm for extra coins
    there are those that would only do the dailys if its easy and can be done quickly
    and there are players who would only do sm if somebody comes along with them
    not all players have the time to actually do sm, some made a new character and are probably not strong enough for sm,
    some are still busy with g23 or maybe improving their techniques or something.

and there are those who did their math too early and thought they would have enough coins
    by collecting a certain amount of balloons each day before the event got shortened
    some players havent given up on this event yet and still spam as much as they could
    giving away 1 special coin for the event would make a lot of people happy (probably)
    some would say they could get 2 or more special coins from the amount of time that got shortened
    Im not sure if an event got shortened before but this is disappointing
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Oh my god if you take out the please it sounds like a demand and thus equals petition! XD
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Oh my god if you take out the please it sounds like a demand and thus equals petition! XD

You said the P word again!

Hide!
    Greta wrote: »

You said the P word again!

Hide!

That will be easy for elves.
    WolfsingerGreta