Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Magician Event Game Board Not Working

KaibaAkayukiKaibaAkayuki
Mabinogi Rep: 1,225
in Bugs and Glitches
I have tried relogging ccing and everything I could think and I still cannot open the board and before anyone asks yes I do have the coin things for it.

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    What specifically do you mean with "I still can't open the board"? Selecting Use does nothing?

Is there anything else that's not working properly, such as any book?

Could you try talking to the Aspiring Magician David once more, in case there was an issue with your main character selection?
  • NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Perhaps something's repositioned the board window to be off-screen somehow, so that when you open it, it isn't visible.
  • KaibaAkayukiKaibaAkayuki
    its just does nothing. I talked to david, nope. reset window positions, nope. and restarted the client, nope.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Can't reproduce it on my end, so if repairing your game doesn't work, I suggest sending in a ticket.

On Nexon Launcher, you can repair by selecting the Gear icon, then pressing Repair Installation.
    On Steam, you can repair by right-clicking your game, then selecting Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Files.
  • KaibaAkayukiKaibaAkayuki
    turns out it didn't patch properly. so I repaired it and its fine now
    Draech