Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Who’s your pick?

FaithrendFaithrend
Mabinogi Rep: 985
in General Chat
Alright rowdy gamers it’s time to talk crossovers sever merge hype is finally starting to die down and things are getting back to normal so I have to ask what are your top 3 crossovers YOU think would be worthy to follow up after this monumental merge we have been so patiently waiting for all opinions are welcome keep it clean please no haters my personal opinion below

1. Tokyo ghoul
2. FMA we never got
3. Black Clover

Comments

• noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    not really much of a crossover material
    but a tanned version of devcat apperas in this anime's end song
    the anime made me remember "The Little Orphan Alyn Event" a bit (too bad we didn't get to adopt her TT~TT)
    FaithrendSherriMaia
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    edited July 19, 2019
    1. Spice and Wolf and a Commerce update.
    2. Final Fantasy
    3. Everyday Life With Monstergirls lol
    FaithrendKensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    1. The Rise of Shield Hero
    2. Attack on Titan? Idk...
    3. Ugh... Dororo?

I just want Shield Hero honestly.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    well there have been a lot of isekai type anime lately and if mabinogi became an anime it would fall to isekai genre
    since our characters are called milletian https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Milletian
    but i dont think crossovers should be limited to isekai anime tho
    isekai anime simply fits into the setting of mabinogi

"Rise of the Shield Hero / Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari" is one of the very possible ones. It was aired recently and is still popular.
    "DanMachi / Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka" season 2 is currently airing its one of the possible picks.
    "Konosuba / Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Kurenai Densetsu" will have a movie released in japan at the end of August.
    KingEphy
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    None.

If a game can't survive based on its own merits, then maybe it's time for the run to end.
    THICCthighssavelivesGakkuriaqua
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Rise of the shield hero with commerce event, and a Filo mountable pet.
    roastedpigWolfsinger
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    Gaea wrote: »
    Rise of the shield hero with commerce event, and a Filo mountable pet.

super thumbs up
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    1. The Disastrous Life of Saiki K
    2. One Punch Man
    3. Excel Saga
    DanievictriaKrissyPootel
  • JochiraEUJochiraEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    edited July 20, 2019
    1. Berserk
    2. The Rising of the Shield Hero
    3. DanMachi

All 3, I feel, would fit quite well with the theme of this game tbh
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    What about the Kenja no Mago/Wise Man's Grandchild?
    Yummei
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    1. Oreimo
    2. Kiss x Sis
    3. My Sister, My Writer
    THICCthighssavelives
  • GretaGreta
    1. Oreimo
    2. Kiss x Sis
    3. My Sister, My Writer

You need Jesus.
    WolfsingerSherriGakkuriaqua
  • GretaGreta
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    If we're getting a crossover then it will have to be a fairly popular anime in both the east and west. East to get it produced, and then west for it to even reach us.

No point choosing stuff you like that's more than a year old by now.

So Shield Hero it is.
    Crimsọn
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    If we're getting a crossover then it will have to be a fairly popular anime in both the east and west. East to get it produced, and then west for it to even reach us.

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Konosuba
    Shield Hero
    Spice&Wolf
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Konosuba
    If It's For My Daughter, I'd Defeat A Demon Lord
    Attack On Titan
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    1. Dororo
    2. Hunter x Hunter
    3. Seven Deadly Sins

And an honorable mention for Magi...
    Faithrend
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    1. Mabinogi. Generation crossover.
    :)
    Faithrend
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »

So Shield Hero it is.

Yes. For anyone who has actually watched the anime, it has a lot of similarities to Mabinogi - especially with the merchant stuff he does with the wagon and everything, exploration, meeting new people, ext. Hell what we could also do is release shield skills similar to what the shield hero has. That would be kinda cool. Filo could be a a reskin mount of the kokobo pet, that would give everyone a second chance to own a fast two person mount. Lots of cool new outfits, I know the players would love the additional cape options. Make Fitoria in a support puppet with a cool attack. There is just so much more than could be added for a crossover event with this anime, there is a lot of potential with this anime.

Plus, it is completely relevant right now because it's a recent release. That's something that needs to be taken into account when it comes to crossovers guys. Higher chance of getting a collaboration and the licensing and stuff.

Also Nexon...extremely profitable. Guaranteed. There's a lot of fans out there. :)
    Faithrend
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

So Shield Hero it is.

Yes. For anyone who has actually watched the anime, it has a lot of similarities to Mabinogi - especially with the merchant stuff he does with the wagon and everything, exploration, meeting new people, ext. Hell what we could also do is release shield skills similar to what the shield hero has. That would be kinda cool. Filo could be a a reskin mount of the kokobo pet, that would give everyone a second chance to own a fast two person mount. Lots of cool new outfits, I know the players would love the additional cape options. Make Fitoria in a support puppet with a cool attack. There is just so much more than could be added for a crossover event with this anime, there is a lot of potential with this anime.

Plus, it is completely relevant right now because it's a recent release. That's something that needs to be taken into account when it comes to crossovers guys. Higher chance of getting a collaboration and the licensing and stuff.

Also Nexon...extremely profitable. Guaranteed. There's a lot of fans out there. :)

And we already have this
    Shield_Mastery.png