Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up! 7/25/19

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
Hey, Milletians, it's that time again! We're going to be saying goodbye to the Far Darrig Coin Event, so get those coins traded in for goods! Everything else goes until at least 8/1.

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/2/00JEz/far-darrig-coin-event

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    What to do with the remaining coin
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

GAMBLE.
    Wolfsinger
    Greta wrote: »

GAMBLE.

There's not much left to gamble.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

GAMBLE.

Yeah no joke......
    So who all got anything BESIDES rusty hammers and potions? I got....literally maybe four-five of the Far Darrig Boxes, and then one shocking Lucky Check box this time around. Actually a little better than my usual rng :P

How about everyone else?
    SherriLeinei
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

GAMBLE.

Yeah no joke......
    So who all got anything BESIDES rusty hammers and potions? I got....literally maybe four-five of the Far Darrig Boxes, and then one shocking Lucky Check box this time around. Actually a little better than my usual rng :P

How about everyone else?

I've gotten no darrig boxes and really nothing outside that 1 check.
    I only went to the gacha machine yesterday to get a full recovery pot to heal a direly wounded pet.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I lucked out big time and got a few boxes (HS figure and two mini-gems) and one of those Revenant weapon boxes.
    I know so many people though who were lucky enough to get boxes alone. Even then, the RNG for the boxes themselves are just terrible.
    Wolfsinger
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

GAMBLE.

Yeah no joke......

How about everyone else?

I only got those potions and hammers. I just gave up and tried my luck at reforges.
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerSherri
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

GAMBLE.

Yeah no joke......

How about everyone else?

I've gotten no darrig boxes and really nothing outside that 1 check.
    I only went to the gacha machine yesterday to get a full recovery pot to heal a direly wounded pet.

I went to drink myself to death :p
    Sherri wrote: »
    I lucked out big time and got a few boxes (HS figure and two mini-gems) and one of those Revenant weapon boxes.
    I know so many people though who were lucky enough to get boxes alone. Even then, the RNG for the boxes themselves are just terrible.

Honestly even the last one wasn't so bad....I still at least got a regular mix of 4th-6th level prizes. This was basically just entirely 5-6, its bad when I can actually remember and COUNT the number of the others I got XDD
    Sherri
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited July 24, 2019
    Stocked up on all-day all-skill potions

got master polymath a day or two ago. 13 Master talents.
    and now I'm after missionary, hawker, and Vates

And I'm sitting a 0 available AP. I plan to binge. Putting those workathome, multitask skills to the limit

Which is nice, because I can get one all-day potion per day and all-day-alchemy potions are only like 10k gold each.

Then there's Pan's coupons, rebirth potions only cost 6 coupons. Gambling is for Koreans.
    The end of this disappointment is near!
    Wolfsinger