Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet Whistles Vs Pet Character Cards

Animelove89Animelove89
Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
edited June 5, 2019 in Item/Premium Shop
Can we get the new pets as Cards vs it being Whistles. I still train my pets aggressively to make them the best they can be (For example I have pets with approximately 8 Rebirths from 8 different pets. ( Doing so gives the pet more skills and higher rank skills than they normally can )

I also need more Nimbus cloud pets so I can get rank 1 healing pet. Doing so will give us a nice strong pet in the long run. I am still unsure if (Thunder Spaniel "Thunder" Skill) add stats to my pet but I like to think it does.

I have made a lvl 200 Mimic who is "Stronger" than a "Skeleton" (From dragon ruins) It even say this monster is weak to my mimic yet I am unable to turn the skeleton into a statue. (This mimic is the pet I rebirth like 8 times)

I have a second pet who is also around 7 rebirths and would like to rebirth it into the new pet that just came out but I am unable to because the pet comes as a whistle vs being a pet card.

Comments

• Mabibabi98Mabibabi98
    Mabinogi Rep: 645
    I'm really hoping for new pet cards also... Entire time I've been playing they've remained the same so for some time now and I haven't seen an update in the pet cards... >.<
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    It would be nice to see more pets (cards) available for sure, doubt anything will change anytime soon this year