Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Login verification code not received by email

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in Help
To log into the game after entering username and password it asks for a 6 digit verification code. It's not being received by my email address associated with this account. I can log into the website via my browser since it doesn't require the verification code. I checked my account settings and the email is correct. How long does it take to send out a verification? Because until just now it was pretty much right away.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Okay so now it decided to start working again for some reason; what?
  • HelsaHelsa
    … and it's happening again; yay. I assume once again I have to wait for it to arbitrarily repair its self; also yay.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    I know sometimes is appears in my Spam folder. It can take a few hours as well. So it's a sit and wait unfortunately. It does get hung up...and sometimes multiple attempts clog it up.....next thing you know you get all of them...or none and you have to wait til next day to have it sent. Hit or miss on that I think.
  • HelsaHelsa
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    I know sometimes is appears in my Spam folder. It can take a few hours as well. So it's a sit and wait unfortunately. It does get hung up...and sometimes multiple attempts clog it up.....next thing you know you get all of them...or none and you have to wait til next day to have it sent. Hit or miss on that I think.

Yeah I think that's what it is. Hopefully, I can train it to stop regarding it as such.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Were you able to gain acces? I know sometimes it has a habit of asking for a verification code out of nowhere .....again. =.=
  • HelsaHelsa
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    Were you able to gain acces? I know sometimes it has a habit of asking for a verification code out of nowhere .....again. =.=

I have and for the moment it is working. But it does ask me for the 6 digit code every time as I have not yet checked the recognize-this-device-checkbox yet. I recently bought a second computer, and at present finicky as it is, the system works and I don't want to vug with it.
  • HelsaHelsa
    . . . and it acted up again despite me labelling it as not spam a few days ago. Looked on line to see how to enable a white list and that didn't help. So I waited for about 40 mins and then it finally decided that I was "worthy".