Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Who’s your pick?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 24, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    If we're getting a crossover then it will have to be a fairly popular anime in both the east and west. East to get it produced, and then west for it to even reach us.

No point choosing stuff you like that's more than a year old by now.

So Shield Hero it is.

Yes. For anyone who has actually watched the anime, it has a lot of similarities to Mabinogi - especially with the merchant stuff he does with the wagon and everything, exploration, meeting new people, ext. Hell what we could also do is release shield skills similar to what the shield hero has. That would be kinda cool. Filo could be a a reskin mount of the kokobo pet, that would give everyone a second chance to own a fast two person mount. Lots of cool new outfits, I know the players would love the additional cape options. Make Fitoria in a support puppet with a cool attack. There is just so much more than could be added for a crossover event with this anime, there is a lot of potential with this anime.

Plus, it is completely relevant right now because it's a recent release. That's something that needs to be taken into account when it comes to crossovers guys. Higher chance of getting a collaboration and the licensing and stuff.

Also Nexon...extremely profitable. Guaranteed. There's a lot of fans out there. :)

And we already have this
    Shield_Mastery.png

Dude, I so want to run around mabi with this.

latest?cb=20150111042741

It would be so cool, and it could have a few additional effects on top of using it with the defense and charge skills. Lets make shields relevant again! XD

Imagine these new outfits.

imgbin-the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-anime-character-kinema-citrus-anime-gRhdkssG9t5YF5geJ5YkrhyrH.jpg
    DWUVNx3W0AAznqk.png
    fitoria_default.png

Capes, wings, wigs, tails, ears. Hell Ren's outfit would make all the edgelords empty their wallets.

C'mon Nexon, this is right up your ally! :)

ZigzagSillyHorsemouse-mobile.jpg

For the commerce event we could run around in a wagon like that. Make it so if you do enough commercing you get to keep that wagon as an option. That would be awesome.

AdmKssh.png
    Bs7Q2ew.png

Awesome fast two person mount, just like in the anime!

the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-06b.jpg?w=680
    the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-07a.jpg?w=680

Potion making quests. We could enchance potions to get more SE and RE potions during the crossover event.

OH! and check this out. You know how they feed their weapons to grow their abilities? That the same thing with our ego's. Devcat, you could release shield hero crossover with the g24 update.

I'm a freaking genius. Do this Nexon, FREAKING DO IT.

giphy.gif

KensamaofmariGretaRadiant DawnWolfsingerSherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    If we're getting a crossover then it will have to be a fairly popular anime in both the east and west. East to get it produced, and then west for it to even reach us.

So Shield Hero it is.

Yes. For anyone who has actually watched the anime, it has a lot of similarities to Mabinogi - especially with the merchant stuff he does with the wagon and everything, exploration, meeting new people, ext. Hell what we could also do is release shield skills similar to what the shield hero has. That would be kinda cool. Filo could be a a reskin mount of the kokobo pet, that would give everyone a second chance to own a fast two person mount. Lots of cool new outfits, I know the players would love the additional cape options. Make Fitoria in a support puppet with a cool attack. There is just so much more than could be added for a crossover event with this anime, there is a lot of potential with this anime.

Plus, it is completely relevant right now because it's a recent release. That's something that needs to be taken into account when it comes to crossovers guys. Higher chance of getting a collaboration and the licensing and stuff.

Also Nexon...extremely profitable. Guaranteed. There's a lot of fans out there. :)

And we already have this
    Shield_Mastery.png

latest?cb=20150111042741

It would be so cool, and it could have a few additional effects on top of using it with the defense and charge skills. Lets make shields relevant again! XD

imgbin-the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-anime-character-kinema-citrus-anime-gRhdkssG9t5YF5geJ5YkrhyrH.jpg
    DWUVNx3W0AAznqk.png
    fitoria_default.png

Capes, wings, wigs, tails, ears. Hell Ren's outfit would make all the edgelords empty their wallets.

For the commerce event we could run around in a wagon like that. Make it so if you do enough commercing you get to keep that wagon as an option. That would be awesome.

I'll throw in Raphtalia partner to the suggestion.
    GretaWolfsingerCrimsọnFaithrend
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 24, 2019
    I would die for Filo or Filolial Queen outfit. (Not literally!)

Someone please make a suggestion thread in Feedback and Suggestion category!

We might get it since people did ask and suggest Re:Zero collab. Still remember people wanting Rem and Ram maids which was amazing idea. And we actually got that. Was really surprised that Nexon actually read what people say.
    WolfsingerFaithrend
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 24, 2019

So Shield Hero it is.

And we already have this
    Shield_Mastery.png

latest?cb=20150111042741

DWUVNx3W0AAznqk.png
    fitoria_default.png

Raphtalia AND also Filo in girl form. YES!!

We might get it since people did ask and suggest Re:Zero collab. Still remember people wanting Rem and Ram maids which was amazing idea. And we actually got that. Was really surprised that Nexon actually read what people say.

We could just move this thread to the suggestions forum to be honest. I mean these are anime's that we are suggesting for crossovers. But I guess I can just copy all of the potential content over and make a thread...
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerFaithrend

So Shield Hero it is.

And we already have this
    Shield_Mastery.png

latest?cb=20150111042741

DWUVNx3W0AAznqk.png
    fitoria_default.png

Raphtalia AND also Filo in girl form. YES!!

We could just move this thread to the suggestions forum to be honest. I mean these are anime's that we are suggesting for crossovers. But I guess I can just copy all of the potential content over and make a thread...

They may not respond, but their eyes are lurking.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    I'm all for The Rising of the Shield Hero but I'm also hoping that we can get another round of Re:Zero once the second comes out.
    Sherri
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Any IP license from Kyoto Animation is likely very affordable right now.

I think most business operations there will be suspended for a long while.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 24, 2019

Dude. smh. Too soon. 34 people died in that atrocity last week. That's not funny at all. :(
    GretaBlissfulkillSherriTHICCthighssavelives
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    1. Oreimo
    2. Kiss x Sis
    3. My Sister, My Writer

You need Jesus.

And you need an Onii-chan! :D
    THICCthighssavelives
    1. Oreimo
    2. Kiss x Sis
    3. My Sister, My Writer

You need Jesus.

And you need an Onii-chan! :D

Not an oni-chan?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    JaggedForthrightAsiaticwildass-size_restricted.gif
    Blissfulkill
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    This is one of the few times that I'm glad that Nexon KR doesn't listen to us.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Ok.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    OK I NEVER WATCHED SHIELD HERO YET BUT I'M BEGINNING TO THINK I SHOULD, I HAVE IT ON MY WATCH LIST RN BUT I HAVEN'T GOTTEN AROUND TO IT IM DUMB
    Ok caps rant done :P
    Mabi6 wrote: »
    I'm all for The Rising of the Shield Hero but I'm also hoping that we can get another round of Re:Zero once the second comes out.

I'd love this as well, first time they could bring back a collab they already did before.

Also if they do bring it back, they better add 2nd titles for the characters they missed.

*cough*
    fcjUgOD.gif

My adorable little merchant Otto ♥
    Sherri wrote: »
    OK I NEVER WATCHED SHIELD HERO YET BUT I'M BEGINNING TO THINK I SHOULD, I HAVE IT ON MY WATCH LIST RN BUT I HAVEN'T GOTTEN AROUND TO IT IM DUMB
    Ok caps rant done :P
    Mabi6 wrote: »

I'd love this as well, first time they could bring back a collab they already did before.

Also if they do bring it back, they better add 2nd titles for the characters they missed.

*cough*
    fcjUgOD.gif

My adorable little merchant Otto ♥

Read Shielf Hero first and you'll get to know whether you will like it or not.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Sure.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Crims wrote: »

Sure.

Changed your name here, too, eh?

You're not making much of an attempt at hiding.
    Crims wrote: »

Sure.

Changed your name here, too, eh?

You're not making much of an attempt at hiding.

I took it as a change in scenery.