[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lati's Commission Corner (CLOSED | PP)

LaticijaLaticija
Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
edited September 21 in Fan Creations
IGN: Laticija [Tarlach] or Discord: Laticija#7807
Deviantart gallery | Ko-fi (TBA)
Hi hi, glad to be back! ^^ Open again for commissions during the summer, maybe a few during studies too.

promo.png

Info:
- I will only work on one commission at a time.
- I will leave myself the right not to start a commission that I am not comfortable with.
- Will draw! Mabinogi characters only, guys and girls, animal ears, simple wings, halos.
- Won't draw! OCs, explicitly nude or violent characters, pets, plushies, very muscular characters, backgrounds*. Not very confident with most of those yet, sorry!
Note: Background options are limited to white, transparent, texture or gradient (or a mix of those). Small props like pastries, lamps, lace and such are okay if you want to add something to your character's theme.

Workflow:
I will share at least 3 works-in-progresss - sketch, lineart and the finished commission. I accept payment after approved lineart (via PayPal invoice). I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't rush me! I usually don't take more than 2 weeks with a piece. Thank you for understanding!

Form:
- Medium: Traditional/Digital
- Drawing Type: Bust/Half Body
- References: atleast front view, but back and side would be helpful (pose is optional)
- Details (optional): facial expression, pose idea, clothing accessories to pay attention to, etc

Prices (Same for traditional and digital):
- Bust $45 / €40
- Half Body $67 / €60
- Additional character 2x price (HB only)

Thank you for stopping by, have a nice day! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ ˖✧

ImaizumiArdaitheAlynniaKrissyPootelAkiyuVaughan
  1. ~~long live the potato poll~~9 votes
    1. Potato.
       11% (1 vote)
    2. Sweet Potato.
       89% (8 votes)

Comments

• LaticijaLaticija
    edited September 21
    Availability: NOT AVAILABLE
    Digital slot: 1/1 taken by Bunniikitty! (Working on lineart)
    Traditional slot 20% off: 0/0
    Waiting list: 1/1
    - Taken by Deerling

Notice board: Format MM/DD/YYYY
    Mostly for inactivity periods. Thank you for stopping by > v < /)
    08/15/2019 | Note#1: From now on, I'll send an invoice after approved lineart! I'm sorry if it's a bit unusual or inconvenient, I'd love to keep the transactions safe for both the client and myself. ^^'
    08/22/2019 | Note#2: Will be inactive shortly, starting uni. I'll see if I can still keep up with 3 commissions schedule. That being said, I still do traditional drawings! They may take less time as I can work on them during breaks.
    09/21/2019 | Note#3: Temporarily closed, super tight schedule >-<' Updates later

Wishlist:
    If it's more convenient for you, you can cover part of the price with wishlist items! Market price exchange rate - 1m:1$ (only for Nao server, based on AH prices for August)
    •Homestead Chess Board - White Square - 400k/0.4$ each, need lots!
    •Homestead Spring Garden Well | ??? Offer q v q
    •Languhiris Chaser Armor (F) clean unsigned 30m/30$ or NM stats/price
    •Fluffy Arctic Fox Outfit (F) - 15m/15$
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,160
    edited July 26
    She is a wonderful artist. If you get the chance to commission her, please do so.
    ImaizumiAlynniaLaticijaNyuuHokusai
  • LaticijaLaticija
    edited August 16
    Thank you for the kind words! > v < /)
    Bumps! Uploaded first three commissions on my DA gallery.
    Currently working on lineart for Alynnia's commission (colouring). EDIT: Done!