Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

We just defied gravity

MizukoMizuko
Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
edited January 30, 2017 in Bugs and Glitches
d4o4n.jpg
[Deleted User]IzzyKuroNekoFilthyRedDevilSherriCrimsọn

Comments

• SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    didn't know this game had any :o
    [Deleted User]GretaIzzyKuroNekoAeolys
  • NothankyouNothankyou
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    there's none ? why are we so slow then lul
    [Deleted User]
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    How do you defy gravity in a game without gravity? ☺ ~ Cool picture btw ~ ☺

Here's a picture of me, levitating zero46 over a horse, on the moon.

I'll give you a hint.

It involves 4th place Podium and Conductor Podium.
    [Deleted User]
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    edited January 31, 2017
    Clearly, our podiums were ready for liftoff.
    [Deleted User]
  • RingabelRingabel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,030
    why stop there? why not reach for the beyond? the sky is our oyster, after all!
    first lift off from dunby, then the moon, then outer space -

QS0PV0f.png

mabinogi: the next frontier
    ArisuchanBuffalosNilremFilthyRedDevilSherriIzzyKuroNekoGreta[Deleted User]MeyCrisis1
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    oLXA9qM.jpg
    [Deleted User]Crisis1
  • PyroPyro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    A great easter-egg for this would be to make it teleport you to a moon map or something if you go above a certain height (and then it should properly clean up the floating platform of course). Sounds like a better idea than fixing it so you can't do it anymore xD
    [Deleted User]
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    And I thought the commerce horse wagon on Dunby's walls was insane.. or the sides of the docks in Port Cobh..
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    This could be a new flyable mount in the works.
    [Deleted User]Mey
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    Pyro wrote: »
    A great easter-egg for this would be to make it teleport you to a moon map or something if you go above a certain height (and then it should properly clean up the floating platform of course). Sounds like a better idea than fixing it so you can't do it anymore xD

Reminds me of the seesaw event. Wasn't it that once you got launched high enough you teleported to the moon? Or did you just get a lucky pouch?
  • PyroPyro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Dreadhawk wrote: »
    Pyro wrote: »

Reminds me of the seesaw event. Wasn't it that once you got launched high enough you teleported to the moon? Or did you just get a lucky pouch?
    The wiki says that was the case. I wasn't around for the event back then though :(
    It should be re-ran >:D Or nexon should, y'know, let us easter-egg podium fly up to it :)