Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

MabiNovel Machine Broke

SherriSherri
Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
edited July 23, 2019 in Help
Hello! So recently one of my MabiNovels has 'expired', so I went to receive my royalties and I got the message "There are no Royalties to receive."
Usually I would receive a check with the Royalty gold in my inventory but I did not receive anything.
My first thought was that it was automatically put into the bank but I checked and it didn't look like I got anything..
My second thought was that it was removed for breaking ToS, but if that were the case I would of gotten a message explaining this, would I not? Also there was nothing bad in it either way.
Not to mention it expired on 7/22/19 but I watched it all day yesterday and it never expired, but I got on today and it just vanished.

So.. did I just lose about 260k or is there something I'm not aware of that I need to do?

P.S I also tried using a world bugle asking about it and got no replies.. :/

IGN: Mizuli
Server: Nao (Formerly Mari)

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    With all due respect, are you certain the book made any royalties?
  • SherriSherri
    Draech wrote: »
    With all due respect, are you certain the book made any royalties?

I'm positive, there was around 26 Transcriptions, at least when I checked on it yesterday.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Have you tried collecting since the time you posted? There might just have been a delay. Otherwise, a Support Ticket's probably the only way to get it resolved.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Draech wrote: »
    Have you tried collecting since the time you posted? There might just have been a delay. Otherwise, a Support Ticket's probably the only way to get it resolved.

Yup, I check every day now for royalties and I've still received nothing.
    I'd send a ticket but then they would ask for 'proof' in a screenshot or something, which I don't have because I didn't plan on MabiNovel messing up like this x_x
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited July 25, 2019
    Hello,

Check to see if you can collect the royalties after today's maintenance. I'm thinking it becomes available on the maintenance following the novel's expiration.
    SherriDraech
  • SherriSherri
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Hello,

Check to see if you can collect the royalties after today's maintenance. I'm thinking it becomes available on the maintenance following the novel's expiration.

Oh my gosh thank you so much! I got it now :D
    I'm super glad it wasn't a bug or a glitch in the system! lol