Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for Friends

KesmusKesmus
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Nao Chat
Returning player. Been away for a bit. Looking for people to play the game with because, as we all know, MMOs are best played with other people.

I work a lot so I'm only on between 2 and 7 EST most nights. Sometimes not even that. Looking for friends to chat or maybe run an SM or two with. IGN is Kesmus.

Comments

• HisahimeHisahime
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Hey, welcome back!
    I'd be down to hang out sometime.
    My IGN is Arina.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Probably best to find a guild that's focused in what interests you.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Always good to see people come back.
  • JochiraEUJochiraEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    I returned last month, if you don't mind an EU player, feel free to add Joxraich

Won't be on till Monday though
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    Im not usually online much since i also sit on other games but i still come back to mabi. here and there so if you wish you can add me as well we can just relax do some runs (but i warn ya im weakling xD) my char name is same as here Wlia.