Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The new event is broken!!!!!!!

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Leinei wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »
    Nexon has had over 10 years to get their act together.

If they haven't by now, I doubt they ever will.

Accountability seems to be a foreign concept these days.

If you don't like it, get off the game, get off the forums, and get a life that doesn't include being a GIANT TROLL!!!

You seem to be new, kid, so.... yeah. Not sure how I can help you. Take some ritalin, and sit over in the corner, please.

Dragoolfire's been around for a while. Where have you been? O_o

giphy.gif

So, why are you jumping over my head?

Ooooh, nice one. Now let's pay attention, ok? Focus. *slaps your cheeks* Focus. Okay?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    yNiBv8S.gif
    SherriVeylaineRadiant DawnWolfsingerKensamaofmariCrimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Oh knock it off. 9dnGeIh.png
    LeineiWolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    Greta wrote: »
    yNiBv8S.gif

I have not seen you use that gif in a long time

587302571899748353.png?v=1
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Looks like PlatinaKoki caught the bug Greta had for a while. Hang in there dude. You'll be ok. Just get plenty of rest and memes. ^_^
    LeineiWolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 27, 2019
    Crims wrote: »
    Looks like PlatinaKoki caught the bug Greta had for a while. Hang in there dude. You'll be ok. Just get plenty of rest and memes. ^_^

Oh please. You must be Saint then?
    Veylaine wrote: »
    yNiBv8S.gif

I have not seen you use that gif in a long time

587302571899748353.png?v=1

Well. I thought it was too amusing to not include this old but gold gif.
    VeylaineKensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Why yes, I am a saint whenever I am in these particular forums. Let us pray for salvation.
    Kensamaofmari
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

I already suggested YouTube.
    Kensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    The biggest bug of these forums is you "Gaea", and the leaderboard proves this. You are a such hypocrite too. Don't include me in any of your posts please, i didn't ask for this.

Anyway, with the help of broken events, i SOMEHOW got a second same event goddess feather since the other one stayed. Now i can abuse the heck out of them lol.

• KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Yay a double waxwing buddy!
    GretaWolfsingerRadiant DawnLeinei
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    The biggest bug of these forums is you "Gaea", and the leaderboard proves this. You are a such hypocrite too. Don't include me in any of your posts please, i didn't ask for this.

Anyway, with the help of broken events, i SOMEHOW got a second same event goddess feather since the other one stayed. Now i can abuse the heck out of them lol.

What are you insinuating? I comment here almost everyday, and I don't even do it in the Last Post Wins thread lol. I have no control over what people like and don't like. But I admit I have some pretty consistent fans. ;)
    SherriRadiant Dawn
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

What are you insinuating? I comment here almost everyday, and I don't even do it in the Last Post Wins thread lol. I have no control over what people like and don't like. But I admit I have some pretty consistent fans. ;)

I've just learned to shake my head at you two. Its like the two guys that yell at each other and hate the other's guts, but they're also drinking buddies and will have each other's backs at the next bar fight - at least before they turn on each other to finish things off.

I don't even know if that makes sense, but that's kinda how I see it at this point. Something to generally ignore but is on occasion entertaining :P
    SebastianRadiant DawnDraech
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 27, 2019
    Just stop... Please? Thanks.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 27, 2019
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

I've just learned to shake my head at you two. Its like the two guys that yell at each other and hate the other's guts, but they're also drinking buddies and will have each other's backs at the next bar fight - at least before they turn on each other to finish things off.

I don't even know if that makes sense, but that's kinda how I see it at this point. Something to generally ignore but is on occasion entertaining :P

If me and her were in a bar fight she would be getting her ass handed to her while I am still relaxing enjoying my beer in the midst of chaos. I would hold my glass up and nod once with a grin. Cheers.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

If me and her were in a bar fight she would be getting her ass handed to her while I am still relaxing enjoying my beer in the midst of chaos. I would hold my glass up and nod once with a grin. Cheers.

I think you'd both be out cold on the floor :P for one reason or another.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I think you'd both be out cold on the floor :P for one reason or another.

I can hold my liquor. :D
  • GretaGreta
    Please get back on-topic.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    So is the server still being fixed or did the site just not update?
  • GretaGreta
    Tayloreski wrote: »

They must have forgotten? LOL
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Tayloreski wrote: »

They must have forgotten? LOL

Eh, they'll probably take it down once they get in the office today?