Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[UPDATE] Connous Beach Vacation is back!

Comments

• KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited July 27, 2019
    Yes, Hafgan asked me to set a main character

He's also recording logins and consecutive logins properly under Event Details now.

Did something happen?
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    TNinja wrote: »
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Did you guys re-register for the event after the emergency maint?

Well I talked to every NPCs, and there was no mention of any registration.

You tell me if anything worked.

Well I didn't know there was an emergency maint yesterday because I closed my laptop down while I was at work. So when I talked to the NPC's today it told me to re-register with my main. And it said on the website you need too.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

After the emergency maint talking to Hafgan had him properly ask my character to register for the event.
    Since then everything seems to be working as intended on my end.

Did Hafgan, the NPC in the pineapple stand, not ask you to register your character as the main character?
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    I accidentally didn't press complete on the [Event] Finding Vacation Coins (1) and didn't notice until I'd already hit complete on my second daily mission. Running it again didn't trigger the event one since I'd technically already run it... Am I just screwed out of that coin for being an idiot? :(

Also I can't believe the cart is a weapon lol. I thought it would be a pet. But I guess that'd be weird too.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I accidentally didn't press complete on the [Event] Finding Vacation Coins (1) and didn't notice until I'd already hit complete on my second daily mission. Running it again didn't trigger the event one since I'd technically already run it... Am I just screwed out of that coin for being an idiot? :(

Also I can't believe the cart is a weapon lol. I thought it would be a pet. But I guess that'd be weird too.

I've had that happen before. It's just what happens with SM daily event quests if you don't complete both quests before moving on. It's super stupid, ik.

Also we have those food trucks so why not food carts? lol

I just wanna know how on earth are they weapons? o_O
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    Sherri wrote: »

I've had that happen before. It's just what happens with SM daily event quests if you don't complete both quests before moving on. It's super stupid, ik.

Also we have those food trucks so why not food carts? lol

I just wanna know how on earth are they weapons? o_O

Im on Alexina so I was able to see one on the auction and hit the preview button, and its really funny XD Its sticking off all weird.

I wonder if I submit a ticket if they will just blow me off or help me about the coin thing... It would be great if the event ones just auto completed :(
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited July 27, 2019
    They're weapons so you can stand and run around with them, which you can't do with a chair

The preview animations on the news thing gives it away
  • DaizukunDaizukun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    YOOOO WTH... I used one grade 5 piece and i don't even level up 35 times.... Also why did it used my other piece too!!!
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Daizukun wrote: »
    YOOOO WTH... I used one grade 5 piece and i don't even level up 35 times.... Also why did it used my other piece too!!!

It says you get 35 AP and get 3500% exp. This means that you'll get different amounts of levels depending on what % and level you are at already.
    Draech
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

You have to talk to the one at the pineapple booth whose name starts with H.
  • TiroTiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Daizukun wrote: »

You get 35x your current level's exp cap, higher levels take more exp than lower ones you get approximately 23 levels when you use it.
  • EmilieBerryEmilieBerry
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    Can we talk about the stacking cake one?

It is IMPOSSIBLE
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Bribrix3 wrote: »

It is IMPOSSIBLE

It's just cancer. It looks way slower than before too. I need to spam arrow keys like crazy to move at least 3 times.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited July 30, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    Bribrix3 wrote: »

It is IMPOSSIBLE

It's just cancer. It looks way slower than before too. I need to spam arrow keys like crazy to move at least 3 times.

It really seems like the kind of mini-game where you control it by moving the mouse side to side.

Using the arrow keys are bad enough, but not even being able to hold the key down for continuous movement is really the final nail in the... stacky-cake.
    GretaRadiant DawnDraechSherriEmilieBerry
  • RanranruRanranru
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    Anyone having issues with the rhythm game? WASD works fine, but it doesn't recognize my spacebar input... the game recognizes spacebar otherwise, so idk what the problem is.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Fair and balanced.
    b410e24b84.jpg
    Ranranru wrote: »
    Anyone having issues with the rhythm game? WASD works fine, but it doesn't recognize my spacebar input... the game recognizes spacebar otherwise, so idk what the problem is.

That's a new one
    SherriWolfsingerMeave
  • RanranruRanranru
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    Fair and balanced.
    Ranranru wrote: »

That's a new one

Actually I figured it out, it works if I close the NPC chat box. Time to become dancemaster
    That card game, meanwhile... it's probably just my laptop, but it moves so slowly it's impossible to flip over all the cards in 50s.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I actually really enjoy the matching one.....is it just me? XD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Actually I have gotten really good at that game. I think it's helping my memory meats. :P
    WolfsingerIyasenu
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    I actually really enjoy the matching one.....is it just me? XD

I started to like it since after second Doki Doki release when i learned to match them alone.
    Wolfsinger