Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Find Lorna's Lute" HELP WANTED

ajclose0130ajclose0130
Mabinogi Rep: 220
in Guild and Party Recruitment
I'm following a quest titled "Find Lorna's Lute" as part of Lorna and Pan's Gift box series of quests for beginners. It involves going to the shadow realm. I did a quick google search and found that I ought to bring a higher level players with me. I'm not sure how high is high. Is anyone willing to help? I also need someone to tell me how to get into the shadow realm. I can't find anything through google or YouTube. I'm aware that I have to visit Stonehenge, I think? Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know where Stonehenge is in game and I can't find anything the internet.

Note that if you want to help me we would have to plan a date in advance that works with my (our) schedules. I have a part time job and I have other things I need to get done. I wouldn't mind staying up late or getting up early to get it done. My time zone is Central Daylight Time, BTW.

Please respond! I will check back within 24 hours from when this is posted.

Comments

• HisahimeHisahime
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    edited July 31, 2019
    Oh that quest is tailored for beginners and it's perfectly fine for one player. I've done it before a couple times on weak alts. You should've gotten a feather to send you to Tara, which is where the Stonehenge is.
    ajclose0130
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Here's probably the most useful site for anything Mabinogi-related: https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Wiki_Home
    This will tell you most of what you'll need in-game whenever you're stuck.

As Hisahime said, Find Lorna's Lute is a very easy mission meant to introduce the principle of Shadow Missions, as part of the beginner quest series from Lorna and Pan. If you can't find the Wings of the Goddess (Tara) or if they expired, you can find your destination by checking your map, and going to the upper right of Tara. Alternatively, you can open the Traveler's Guide (from the hotbar at the bottom) and select a destination in Tara for quick travel.
    ajclose0130
  • ajclose0130ajclose0130
    Mabinogi Rep: 220
    Thanks Hisahime and Draech! You are very helpful!
    HisahimeUItima