[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

We just defied gravity

MizukoMizuko
Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
Posts: 264
Member
edited January 30, 2017 in Bugs and Glitches
d4o4n.jpg
HardmuscleIzzyKuroNekoFilthyRedDevilSherriCrims

Comments

  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,730
    Posts: 690
    Member
    didn't know this game had any :o
    HardmuscleGretaIzzyKuroNekoAeolys
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,840
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    How do you defy gravity in a game without gravity? ☺ ~ Cool picture btw ~ ☺

    Here's a picture of me, levitating zero46 over a horse, on the moon.
    Sherri
  • NothankyouNothankyou
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Posts: 4
    Member
    there's none ? why are we so slow then lul
    Hardmuscle
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Posts: 264
    Member
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    How do you defy gravity in a game without gravity? ☺ ~ Cool picture btw ~ ☺

    Here's a picture of me, levitating zero46 over a horse, on the moon.

    I'll give you a hint.

    It involves 4th place Podium and Conductor Podium.
    Hardmuscle
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,855
    Posts: 465
    Member
    edited January 31, 2017
    Clearly, our podiums were ready for liftoff.
    Hardmuscle
  • RingabelRingabel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,030
    Posts: 126
    Member
    why stop there? why not reach for the beyond? the sky is our oyster, after all!
    first lift off from dunby, then the moon, then outer space -

    QS0PV0f.png

    mabinogi: the next frontier
    ArisuchanBuffalosNilremFilthyRedDevilSherriIzzyKuroNekoGretaHardmuscleMeyCrisis1
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Posts: 667
    Member
    oLXA9qM.jpg
    HardmuscleCrisis1
  • PyroPyro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Posts: 14
    Member
    A great easter-egg for this would be to make it teleport you to a moon map or something if you go above a certain height (and then it should properly clean up the floating platform of course). Sounds like a better idea than fixing it so you can't do it anymore xD
    Hardmuscle
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,875
    Posts: 2,507
    Member
    And I thought the commerce horse wagon on Dunby's walls was insane.. or the sides of the docks in Port Cobh..
    Hardmuscle
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 47,710
    Posts: 7,301
    Member
    This could be a new flyable mount in the works.
    HardmuscleMey
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    Posts: 104
    Member
    Pyro wrote: »
    A great easter-egg for this would be to make it teleport you to a moon map or something if you go above a certain height (and then it should properly clean up the floating platform of course). Sounds like a better idea than fixing it so you can't do it anymore xD

    Reminds me of the seesaw event. Wasn't it that once you got launched high enough you teleported to the moon? Or did you just get a lucky pouch?
  • PyroPyro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Posts: 14
    Member
    Dreadhawk wrote: »
    Pyro wrote: »
    A great easter-egg for this would be to make it teleport you to a moon map or something if you go above a certain height (and then it should properly clean up the floating platform of course). Sounds like a better idea than fixing it so you can't do it anymore xD

    Reminds me of the seesaw event. Wasn't it that once you got launched high enough you teleported to the moon? Or did you just get a lucky pouch?
    The wiki says that was the case. I wasn't around for the event back then though :(
    It should be re-ran >:D Or nexon should, y'know, let us easter-egg podium fly up to it :)